𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

1. Be kind! Please don't be rude to me or the other applicants, or your chances of getting in are zero! Also, please don't come at me if your character doesn't get in, I promise you, it's not personal, I only have a certain amount of slots and I can't accept everyone!

2. Be original! Try to make a diverse character, characters from different places, different ethnicities, and different lifestyles! (If you want to reuse a character you've already created, that's totally okay!)

3. Add this book to a public reading list and give it a shout out on your page! If you'd like to then you can also follow this account so that you'll stay ahead on updates from me, but that is not necessary!

4. Please fill out your form as detailed as you can! This really helps me get a feel for your character and it'll be easier to write about them! The password is your favorite Percy Jackson character.

5. Please comment your characters name and then give their forms in the replies!

6. Love Interests! All of the characters from the books are available, including mine! (I would love to see a love triangle play out or something like that!) Please keep in mind that some of the younger characters (like Percy and Annabeth) are twelve, so please makes sure your characters are age appropriate! (Also since some of the characters are younger, those characters will likely not have full on romance plotlines, but crushes since they're younger!)

7. For your faceclaims, please cast them as close to the age of your character as possible! If you can't find anyone with a lot of gifs, that's okay!

8. If you have any questions, please ask them here! ➝

𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐃

𝐎𝐇, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬

Full Name: (first, middle, and last preferably!)
Nicknames: (What do they go by, and who calls them by their nicknames?)
Preferred name: (what name do they prefer to use?)
Age: (can be young, but no older than 19/20!)
Birthday: (month/day/year)
Zodiac Sign: (based on their birthday)
Gender & Pronouns & Sexuality: (be diverse!)
Faceclaim: (preferably close to the age of your character)
Back-up Faceclaim: (just in case)
Detailed Appearance: (how would you describe how they look?)
Godly Parent: (both major and minor gods are welcome! please, no children of the big three)
Claimed or Unclaimed?: (if your character is a minor god's child, they probably won't be claimed)
Family & Relationships: (family member's name, and your character's relationship to them)
Stereotype: (what stereotype describes them best? ex. the princess, the jock, the nerd)
Detailed Personality: (enough detail that I can write them well!)
Detailed Background: (everything you think would be important to know about your character's backstory)
Life at Camp: (do they live at Camp year-round? What do they do when they're not at Camp? What do they do during Camp?)
Likes & Hobbies: (at least 3 for both, and specify which is which)
Dislikes & Fears: (at least 3 for both, and specify which is which)
Strengths: (as many as you like, please don't make them overpowered)
Weaknesses: (make sure to include a few, not everyone is perfect!)
Aesthetic Ideas: (to make moodboards! things that show their vibe!)
Love Interest & Dynamic: (can be a cannon character or an OC. Please be detailed, and feel free to include as many details as you would like to see in the relationship!)
Back-up Love Interest & Dynamic: (just in case)
Love Language: (from the five love languages! how do they show and receive affection?)
Close Friends: (who are they already good friends with?)
Friends: (who do they consider friends?)
Enemies: (do they have any enemies?)
Exes: (have they dated anyone? how did it end? this is more likely for older characters so please keep that in mind!)
Extra Info: (is there anything else I need to know that I might have missed?)
Allergies: (are they allergic to anything?)
Quotes: (things they have said to give me a sense of how your character speaks!)
Theme Song: (one song that represents them)
Playlist: (however many songs that either represent your character or that your character listens to!)
Tags: (3+ people to get the word out!)

blank form here! ➝

apply here! ➝

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

dedications!to all of my faves! <3pixarpuff sapphicwidows

dedications!
to all of my faves! <3
pixarpuff sapphicwidows

author's ramblings!
ahhhh I am so excited for this fic! I am loving the new Percy Jackson show, and I couldn't resist making a fic! I can't wait to see all of your characters, and I'm really excited to be writing on here again, so I would love it if you could all share this around and apply!