𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐤𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐡 𝐀𝐥-𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢

Start from the beginning

Does the occupation expect that after its assassination threats, we will declare surrender?! These threats don't scare us, and as the Palestinian people, we have no options; hence, we will not stop resisting.

Once, a defense minister named Lieberman came and said, "I will cut off Ismail Haniyeh's head." Now he's in the dustbin of history, while Ismail Haniyeh still serves our people's cause. Similarly, they tried to kill the leader, Mohammed Deif. Allah willing, he will enter Al-Quds, and they will be the ones out of history."

~

—> Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades - West Bank:

Revenge is coming for the blood
of our martyrs.

Al-Aqsa Flood

~

—> Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Tulkarem Brigade (Rapid Response Groups):

Allah, Glorified and Exalted, said:
"Do not consider those who are killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision."

This is the truth of Allah Almighty.

We have much to settle with the occupation, and the price must be paid.

~

📆 From the RNN archive (February 15th, 2023):

Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri—martyr, Hamas leader, Al-Qassam Brigades founder, and commander of the resistance in the West Bank—stated:

"We are fighting a liberation war in the West Bank. The escalation of resistance is a duty."

"It is in the current interest of the resistance to ignite everywhere. Our sword will remain unsheathed in Gaza; it will intervene and will not delay."

~

—> Member of the Political Bureau of Hamas Movement, Izzat Al-Rishq:

The cowardly assassination operations carried out by the zionist occupation against the leaders and symbols of our Palestinian people inside and outside Palestine, will not succeed in breaking the will and resilience of our people, or in undermining the continuity of its valiant resistance.

They prove once again the utter failure of this enemy in achieving any of its aggressive objectives in the Gaza Strip.

~

⚔️ Popular Resistance Committees:

We mourn the martyr, the great national leader, Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri, deputy head of the political bureau of the Islamic Resistance Movement — Hamas, who rose in a cowardly zionist assassination in the southern suburb of Beirut. We affirm that this cowardly operation and the martyrdom of Sheikh Saleh will not break the will of our people, but rather will increase their revolutionary action and valiant resistance. It will be fire and a curse on the zionist enemy.

The zionist enemy and its criminal leaders will pay the price for their fascism and all their crimes against our people, including the assassination of Commander Saleh Al-Arouri.

Media Office of the Popular Resistance Committees in Palestine.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024 AD.

~

—> International Relations Officer at the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Dr. Maher Al-Taher via Al-Mayadeen Channel:

The ascension of the great leader Saleh Al-Arouri is a crime that will not go unpunished.

The valiant Palestinian resistance will respond to this crime with all force.