CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon

Start from the beginning

"I'm worried because he's a man," Phat said again, falling silent. For Phon to stay a while

-Nong, I don't say anything, don't make that face. I just don't trust that Audi guy. I know his reputation myself. It's very flirty. Every time I see him, he's with another woman, Phat.

He said honestly, because he also attended Secondary School in the province before going to university in Bangkok, which is why he saw and heard the name Audi.

- So, you're afraid that I've changed and that a man would like me, Phon asked jokingly.

-Yes, Phat said smiling making Phon slowly disappear.

-Phi Phat, what the hell are you thinking? Phon doesn't think much of him. Plus, Phon is a man, Phon pretended to look in the mirror again and pretended to talk like he did. He doesn't care, but his heart sank

-Um, anyway, you have to be careful around him. I don't have much faith in him, Phat replied, nodding his head in recognition.

-Wait a minute, I'll put my pants on first, Phi Phat. So I can go downstairs and help mom do the laundry, Phon said to brother esau before leaving brother's room or he changed his pants and put them away and then went back downstairs with his mom and found on the Audi drying the clothes.

- Come, I'll help you, Phon went to collect the clothes in the basket next to the Audi to help dry them. Audi turned and smiled.

- I thought Phon wouldn't come down. I made my neck like a giraffe's, Audi said with a smile.

-Why are you looking at me, are you crazy? Phon said.

-Phon doesn't seem to like my girl very much, said Audi, incessantly.

-You are not to be trusted, Phon spoke softly, because he didn't want his mother to hear what Phon said

-How insecure do you think... Ah, you are so honest, Audi also asked softly.

-Hey, I can't help it. I know your reputation. So I don't like your face. Now, are you going to flirt with me? I'm suing you with Phi Phat, Phon threatened.

Audi chuckled softly before turning to look at Phon's mother.

-Do you think I'm afraid? Audi pretended to whisper close to Phon's ear.

He was taken a bit by surprise then turned and pushed Audi out with a pale face as Audi's warm breath blew into Phon's ears making his hair stand on end.

Moreover, there was a strange glint on his chest.

- Go home, you bastard! Phi Phat will come and see you for sure, she rolled her eyes and scolded him back

on Audi.

The tall figure laughed as if he didn't care, before helping Phon dry his clothes.

-I think you can go back now. You

a customer, doing that doesn't look good. I'm going to help my mom and brother, came Phat's voice from behind the Audi, who turned to look.

- I am willing to help, said Audi.

"But, that's going to lead to trouble," Phat said quickly, making Phon look back and forth between the two of them.

-Phat, why are you talking to him like that? Phon's mother, who heard him, came back to challenge him.

-Mom, how can I not say something? He's your customer, how can you let him work like that? It's not his job. I don't want him to get in trouble and even less for nothing, Phat said normally, but secretly underlined a few words so Audi could understand.