CHAPTER - 11

-Beam, come this way, Graf said, tugging on Beam's wrist and leading him down the path to the pool inside the temple.

- Go slowly, Graf said again, fearing that Beam might slip and fall.

--Thank you, Beam replied with a smile. Now everyone is looking for a space near the pond to release the fish.

Ah, Beam said softly as he was struck from the side as he crouched down and opened the bag of his fish.

The small figure turned to look and saw that next to him was Kan. And Kan was looking at Beam.

--Kan, please open my bag, the woman said, making Kan turn to the woman and help her immediately unpack the bag of fish. Beam looked up with a tired sigh.

--What's going on, Beam? Graf asked.

--Nothing, let's let the fish go, answered Beam.

In addition to inviting his friend to release his fish at the same time, while releasing it, Beam also recited a wish in his heart so he didn't care too much about the people around him or who was doing what.

-Beam let's get something to eat, Phon came in and lifted Beam's arm, seeing that Beam had finished releasing the fish.

Beam turned to look at Phon before looking at Audi who was looking at Phon with horrified eyes. And without waiting to ask anyone's opinion, Phon dragged Beam right away.

Beam turned to look at Graf and saw that Graf was arguing with Joe. But, it didn't seem like there were too many problems because Ray was there.

--What happened, Phon? Beam asked, seeing Phon's expression.

"So what's with that bloody Audi… he likes to cling to me, he's so annoying," Phon muttered, before turning to look behind him to see Audi following them into the distance.

-Look Beam, he's acting like an abandoned dog, I'm getting goosebumps, Phon moaned again.

Beam turned to look at the Audi before smiling. Beam himself looks at Phon's Expression and doesn't hate Audi at all, he's just angry.

-Phon, you don't have to worry about it. He'll stop messing with Phon soon, Beam replied, but in his heart he thought Audi should be serious because he was pretty intense.

Ah, let's get some barbecue dumplings, Phon quickly drags Beam to the dumpling shop.

The two stood up to choose without turning to look at the others. Beam doesn't want to look at Kan because it hurts him. So when he was able to choose what he wanted to eat, he turned to look at Graf.

--Where did Graf go, Ace? Beam asked, seeing that Kan's group was nearby to buy ice cream.

--I saw him dragging Joe to talk, I don't know what for, Ace replied before buying some meatballs.

Audi was standing next to Phon again, Beam didn't care too much because now his eyes were looking at Kan, though he didn't want to look too much. Kan himself was standing next to the girl, but his eyes were also on Beam.

Beam felt his heart skip a beat every time he met Kan's gaze.

--Beam, what did you buy? came Graf's voice. As he walked towards Beam with an irritated expression

--Uh... the meatballs. Graf, do you want to eat?

Beam quickly looked away

from Kan and immediately returned to talk to Graf.

--I will eat, give me something to eat, said Graf.

Beam didn't even think about it because he normally feeds Graf and his friends. Beam held the meatball close to Graf's mouth, who leaned in to eat the meatball as well.