"Well you guys can get started on your slime. Everything is to your left. Use as much as you like and if you make a mess just let me know."

Nia started making her own slime along with the class. They all seemed to like the activity and that made her excited of course.

"Anyone want to show their slimes off?"

"Oh me!" One of the girls said.

"Okay first what's your name?"

"My name is Kiyah."

"Nice to meet you Kiyah. Let's see your slime."

Kiyah started to explain her slime, the class laughing when she made a joke about how wet it was but she would fix it.

The other people in the class introduced themselves and talked about their slimes, it was honestly just a vibe.

Her next period was similar then there was lunch and then her free period. Her last period was much less active but she didn't mind she let them do their own things and spoke to them as much as she could.

At the end of the day she started to pack up, making her way out the building and seeing Caine's car in the lot, a lot more students looking at it now rather than this morning.

"Is that Mrs. Wright?" She heard Kiyah's voice and looked around seeing the girl with her friends.

"It is Kiyah hi! See you tomorrow." She smiled softly and got into the car with Caine, a smile on her face.

"I see you had a good day."

"Of course!! I have to tell you all about it." Caine pulled out the lot, looking over and smiling at Nia as she started to talk about her day.

"What you want to eat?" Caine said as they pulled up at the chic fa la drive through.

"Oh I want macaroni and cheese, an eight piece along with fries, Polynesian sauce and chic fa la sauce."

"You eating for two fasho." He laughed under his breath. Nia usually only ate that meal when she hadn't eaten all day but she had breakfast and lunch. He of course didn't mind, he wanted his wife to get nice and big with his baby she would still be sexy as fuck.

Caine placed their orders and Nia held the food on her lap while they drove home. The both of them ate out of the extra fry they got just so they could munch on something until they arrived home.

When they pulled up it was a car outside of the house, the car being Jay's and he wasn't in it.

"Nigga always letting himself." Caine said shaking his head as he got the food for Nia and they both got out and made their way inside.

"Y'all don't have no real soda in this bitch." Jay said, drinking from one of Nia's ollipop strawberry vanilla.

"Jay that is just like soda just healthy!"

"I don't want healthy I want sugar. I just took one of my finals oh my god that bitch was longgg."

Nia laughed, looking over at Caine who rolled his eyes.

"Can he have your soda babe?"

"Yea here. Did you fail the test nigga?" Caine set the cup of soda down for Jay who was also eating a grilled cheese he must've made himself.

"Nah ion think so."

"Better not had Imma need a lawyer for my businesses and shit and I'm counting on you."

"I know, ain't nobody better than me anyway."Jay shrugged, already knowing Caine was getting lucky with having him.

Nia sat down at the counter, starting to open up her food and putting it all together. She wasn't even worried bout them she was worried about filling her stomach.

"You ain't eat today Ni? That ain't good."

Jay assumed she didn't eat because Nia started to stuff her food into her mouth. She slowed down chewing, nodding with a smile.

"Yea you right that's what Caine said. He got us food though so I'll be sure to eat tomorrow."

"How was your first day?" Jay asked, and of course that got Nia started to going all in about her day at her first job as a tenth grade teacher.

Jay stayed with them for a couple hours and then headed out to study for another final he had soon.

Caine also headed out leaving Nia alone. Her and Maya got on FaceTime while she cleaned up her closet and then got on some lesson planning on her lap top.

Once that was done she got in the shower and did her skincare for the night. While also dressing in a matching pj set.

She made her way downstairs and straight to the fridge

She made her way downstairs and straight to the fridge. Nia kicked her feet up on the couch and opened her ice cream while gossip girl came onto the large screen ahead.

"Xoxo gossip girl." Nia said as the episode she was watching ended. It was a hour long episode and Caine still wasn't home, she didn't mind but she was ready to go to bed so she went back upstairs and got into their big ass bed. She pulled the comforter over her entire body and squished her head into the pillow.

She was able to still lay on her side of course since she was big and within minutes Nia was tapped out.

"Yea I just needed him to send over the locations."

Caine was on thr phone as he came into the house. He had been coming in around two hours after Nia fell asleep.

Caine pushed the door shut with his foot and made his way further into the house dropping the food he picked up for him and Nia again onto the counter.

"Rd imma talk to you later." He said once he realized that Nia wasn't no where to be found.

He wasn't used to her being sleep when he came home since she would be woke or either fell asleep while doing college work.

But now she had a job that requested more of her time and energy and of course she had to be sleep by a decent time.

He packed the food he got into the fridge and then made his way upstairs since the downstairs was already clean.

"Baby." He called once he got into their bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Mhmnnnmmnn" a half sleep Nia said, her eyes not once opening her barely barely getting her to talk.

"You sleep?"

Nia didn't respond, dumb question to her.

Caine laughed under his breath and started to go into their bathroom to shower. He came out not long after and got into the bed with Nia. The girl easily found his body and got herself glued to him.

"Sleep my ass." Caine rolled his eyes, leaning down and kissing his little teachers cheek before going to sleep right with her.

__________________________________

I love all this. Hbu?

What did you like the most?! Comment!!