"Better have that ring on."

"Of course I do." She rolled her eyes, grabbing his hand right back.

"You better have yours on! Mario told me how you left it last week don't think I ain't know." She wiggled her eyebrows at him. Making him roll his eyes at his snitching ass best friend.

"Mane eat your food. Imma drop you off and pick you up today."

"Kkkkk" she dragged out, eating her meal and drinking her kombucha for the day while Caine went upstairs to get ready for the day.

Not long after he headed back down and they just talked for awhile until around 7:15 and they decided to head out.

Caine's track hawk pulled up in the school parking lot. It was a few kids there waiting outside already but school didn't start until 8am.

"Have an amazing day Ma. Call me if you need me rd?"

"Okay baby. Love you."

"I love you more." Caine responded, watching Nia gather her bag, her lunch and the book bag she had with her.

Nia made her way inside the building, waving and speaking to all the students she passed on the way inside even if she didn't know them and they didn't know her.

Nia's classroom was already set up, she had taken the time a couple days ago to really make it fun for her students and more of her touch.

She had snacks in her room, drinks in a mini fridge and lap tops for writing that Caine's casino actually brought. His casino investing into her classroom was a huge help. She'd have to talk to the school but she'd be sure to have the casino invest into the entire school.

"Let's open these windows."

Nia moved around the room opening up the blinds to her classroom to let in a lot of light. Then she went over to her desk to connect her computer to the screen to show the welcoming slides.

Today in class they would be making slime. It was becoming back popular for older kids and she didn't want them just sitting and doing something like drawing name tags.

She had containers so they could take it home, a bunch of colors and decorations for it and they could make all different type of slime.

She put some covers over the tables and also made sure to bring some gloves out so nobody got messy.

Even if they did she had a couple extra clothes in the classrooms closest so her students didn't have to worry.

At around 8am the first bell rang and she went and opened the door to her classroom. She had some classical music playing lowly in the background as she stood by the door and welcomed everyone in.

"Hi good morning!" She said to everyone with a smile. Some students came in talking to their friends so they didn't speak. Others were too tired to speak and then only a few did speak back but she didn't mind.

Everyone got a smile and good morning to her no matter what.

She made her way over to the front of the classroom and watched as everyone found where they wanted to sit and talked for while. She didn't interrupt she just gave them their time until it got quiet and they were staring at her.

"My name is Mrs. Wright but you guys can call me Ms. Nia if that makes you more comfortable"

The class nodded, a lot of them locked in on her and some on their phones.

"Today I was planning we make some slime. Just to have some fun and such if that's cool with y'all?"

She didn't get any objections so she sat down at the desk she had set up up front for herself to do her slime at.