CHAPTER - 1 Audi & Phon

Start from the beginning

Phon is smart enough to realize that Graf likes him. Beam also knows that Beam only sees Graf as friends. But, Phon doesn't want to meddle in his friends' affairs. In conclusion, Beam left with him to go to the event.

--Phon, can I ask you something? asked Beam's voice, standing in the back.

-What the? he asked back.

-If a man flirts with Phon, would you be upset? Beam asked.

-Why? Beam, does he want to flirt with me? Phon pretended to be joking with his friend.

Crazy... No, I'm just asking, Beam immediately dismissed.

-Ha ha, just kidding, why is Beam asking this? Phon asked curiously.

Phon, give me an answer. Beam kept demanding an answer.

-If a guy comes to flirt with me?... I don't know. I have a weird goosebump feeling now ha ha ha, Phon said very carelessly because he thought Beam was joking. Beam asked no more questions until he reached the temple.

The four best friends then went to buy flowers, incense and candles to make merit.

-Nong Phon! a voice shouted making him turn to look, Phon immediately widened his eyes when he saw the person from the rice shop standing there.

- Oh, P'Audi, hello, Graf greeted. causing Phon to freeze slightly when he heard her name.

--Who is this old man, Graf? How does he know my name? he asked in an angry voice.

-My name is Audi, Nong Phon. We met at the rice shop, remember? Audi immediately headed towards Phon. The young man stepped back a little.

-I don't want to remember, you're going too far, he pushed Audi's strong chest away from him.

-Shhh, you're in the temple, don't talk so loud, Audi said smiling.

The tall figure never imagined that he would meet this young man here today.

My story, Phon said, his voice dark but not very loud.

Phon saw that Graf's older brother had joined them, letting him know that Audi was Kan's friend.

Phon turned to invite Beam to give credit because he was upset that Audi wouldn't stop to look at him. Phon went to the censer and sat down to pray.

Audi came and sat next to him. Phone

he turned and rolled his eyes but said nothing because he is in merit process.

-Why are you following me? Phon turned and spoke softly to Audi as Audi followed him.

--Well, I'd like to do Nong Phon a favor here, Audi said, looking into Phon's sweet eyes to connect with him, making Phon

goosebumps to think of Beam's words.

-Old man, seriously, do you like me? Phon asked bluntly. Audi's eyes widened before he smiled widely.

-Nong Phon found out very quickly.... Now that you know, can you give me your number?

Audi approached immediately, in mod

normally he is a fast attacker. But, Audi may use their slightly wrong method. If she were a young woman, she might be charmed by his beauty and eloquence, but not Phon, not him.

-Your face looks a bit old, but you are really cheeky. What are you doing, you ask me

suddenly the number. Are you gay? I'm a man, Phon said coldly. But, Audi was still smiling.

-If I'm gay?... I don't know. But if saying I like Nong Phon is gay, I am. I can accept, said Audi, for

that he himself did not know what it was. In general, he is not interested in