Private safe

"tereko Steve Harrington ki Kasam, uth ja na!" Abhay shouted for the 12th time.

"Why are you so against my sleep bhai? I slept late. It's literally Sunday today!!" Arshiya shouted back covering her face with the blanket.

"Because there's something I need to talk to you about."

Abhay's words were enough for Arshiya to remove the blanket from her face and inspect her sibling's face to sense seriousness.

"Whatever I'm gonna say, just know that I'm not joking." Abhay informed while handing over the coffee mug to his sister.

"You're scaring me you know that?" Arshiya reacted.

"I kinda sorta wanna get married." Abhay whispered.

"Wait, did mom finally convince you? Shit! I thought I won the bet!" Arshiya sighed in defeat.

"I'm serious Aaru." Abhay said.

"So my brother said yes for an arranged married. That's some difficult, unimaginable information to digest but okay." Arshiya replied while taking a sip of her Iced Cafe Mocha.

"It's not an arranged marriage aaru" Abhay sighed.

"And what do you mean by that? You're gonna fall in love with somebody in two days just because you're too eager to get married?" Arshiya said with a questionable look.

" The 'too eager to get married' statement sounds weird Aaru." Abhay said.

"Oh dear brother, all that you've been saying for the past few minutes sounds weird to me. I mean why am I even awake at 9 am on a Sunday?" Arshiya shouted dramatically.

"9 am isn't that early though" Abhay replied.

"That was a rhetorical question." Arshiya fake smiled.

"Okay so you're not into arranged marriages, you've got no love, then WHO ARE YOU MARRYING? YOURSELF?" Arshiya shouted

"Who said I've got no love?" Abhay whispered.

"You're sounding - wait, What?" Arshiya said when she finally realised what her sibling just confessed.

"Umm, you remember that day, the caller id with the name Tootsie Pop?" Abhay asked.

"YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH DOCTOR ISHAN?!? WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME? WHAT THE FUCK. I SPENT LAST NIGHT GIGGLING AND ENJOYING WITH MY BROTHER'S LOVE INTEREST? God I'm so sorry." Arshiya dramatically fainted.

"Aaru! I'm straight Aaru. Tootsie Pop is not Ishan. I lied. And wait, you spent your night with " Abhay said getting interrupted by his sister.

"Don't fucking cross question right now bhai. Who are you in love with. Just say it!" Arshiya asked.

"Iaminlovewithyourbestfriend" Abhay said it in a go.

"Haa but vo toh Sana hai." Arshiya replied confusingly earning a nod from Abhishek.

"Bhai kitti baar bola hai apne vaahiyat pranks ke liye meri neend mat kharab Kiya Karo." Arshiya replied while taking another sip of her coffee.

"Arshiya, the fact is, I am in love with Sana. We've been together for three years." Abhishek finally confessed causing Arshiya to choke on her coffee.

"No. No. This is just a joke. This is a freaking joke. I know. Just say it." Arshiya spoke while nervously walking around.

"Why do you think I'm joking Aaru?" Abhishek asked while getting irritated.

"Because you are!" Arshiya replied.

"You don't believe me? Okay then see this." Abhay said while forwarding his phone to his sister after opening the private safe gallery.

" Abhay said while forwarding his phone to his sister after opening the private safe gallery

With every scroll, Arshiya's face's expressions amplified. Shock, astonishment, betrayal, a few 'awws', all of it was visible on her face.

"I'm really sorry Aaru." Abhay said with guilt evident in his voice.

"Why did you hide it from me bhai? And not just you, my Best friend, literally my BEST friend gud it from me. The two most important people of my life with whom I share literally everything, hid such a huge thing from me for freaking Three years!?" Arshiya shouted with tears in her eyes. Betrayal was evident on her face.

"Aaru, I get what you're feeling right now, but trust me, we were both just not sure about how you'd react and you know, we .. I'm sorry, I know my apologies and reasonings won't justify this. I know I'm at fault. Sana wanted to let you know but it was me who stopped her each time. I'm sorry Aaru. But now that I know that I'm actually and completely in love, you're the first person whose approval, thoughts and support matters to me. It matters to me the most Aaru." Abhay said while holding her sisters hands.

Arshiya smiled through the tears and hugged a brother.

"My brother is in love with my best friend. That's some novel shit man" Arshiya said while breaking the hug.

"By the way, does ishika know about it? Shubman knows I'm pretty sure." Arshiya asked recieving a yes from her brother.

"Ishika ki bacchi ko toh mai chorungi nahi." She said while rolling her eyes.

"I had always wanted to do the 'juta churai' thing with my jiju, as in sana's husband, but now I can't. Because the jiju is my brother. This was a dream bhai." Arshiya said while making an angry pout.

"You and your dreams. By the way I'm gonna propose tomorrow!" Abhay said while smiling like an idiot.

"My best friend deserves the best proposal. Dare not fuck it up!" Arshiya warned.

"Huh, you do not know the lover side of me, sister." Abhay said with a proud smile on his face.