Three hours

"You don't have to be scared about anything dear. Doctor uncle is gonna make all the pain go away. See you tomorrow!" Ishan said kissing the forehead of the patient.

The family of the little girl left the cabin marking the end of the day's OPD.
Closing his tired eyes, he leaned back onto his comfortable chair, where he was sitting continuously for the past 10 hours.

"Knock knock Doctor!" He heard a voice.
Opening his eyes, he saw a familiar figure standing infront of him with a bouquet in her hands.
He stood up and went towards her, "Naina? Ham tina ki party mein mile the?" He asked earning a smack on his shoulder.

"Ham two weeks pehle ishika ki party mein mile the. Stop with those yjhd dialogues please." Arshiya said rolling her eyes.

"Aap yahan? It's 9 pm." Asked Ishan

"Bachpan mein I was taught that it's good to visit a doctor frequently" Winked Arshiya.

"Oh, with a bouquet?" Smirked Ishan.

"It's nor for you Mister. They don't usually sell peonies. Found this today so couldn't stop myself from buying this. Gosh I love peonies!!!" She squealed.
"Okay, honestly I came here to meet Sana, but girl didn't tell me she was on a sick leave." she continued rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. She'll be back tomorrow." Ishan said.

"You don't look so fine. All good?"

"All good. It's just that, I have to perform a surgery tomorrow, not that I don't do it everyday, but this time it's a 7 year old girl. She has cancer. The family trusts me. The little girl trusts me. It's just, you know.." Ishan was cut off by Arshiya "it's fine Doctor. It's all gonna go well. You need to trust yourself. It's all gonna go well."

Ishan smiled.

"How about we hangout, to lift up your mood?" She asked.

"Abhi?" Ishan questioned.

"Obviously! Don't tell me you're one of those good guys jo 10 baje so jata hai aur 5 baje uthta hai. Comeon! Ye sab 2nd standard mein karte the." She said pulling him by his hand.

"Accha accha fine. I'll just pack my stuff and get done with tomorrow's appointments. Will take hardly 5 minutes. Can you wait?" He asked.

"Ofcourse! See you in the parking lot!" She said while going out of the cabin.

                  ____________

While Arshiya was sitting on the driving seat of her car, listening to "jahaan mein Aisa kaun hai" she heard a knock on her window.

"20 FREAKING MINUTES! This is the longest I've waited Anybody Doctor Ishan!" She said while Ishan made himself comfortable on the passengers seat.

"I feel special." He smirked.

"As you should. Passenger's Princess!" She said pulling his cheeks.

"So where exactly are we going?" He asked

"I don't know. I prefer to just keep driving and listening to music." She shrugged.

"Great! Can I play a song too?" He asked

"Stop being so formal! Ofcourse you can Doctor!" She chucked.

Ishan connected his phone to the Bluetooth of the car speakers and played 'There is a light that never goes out by THE SMITHS'

"I'm not trying to be Summer but I really love The Smiths too!" Arshiya squealed with delight earning a soft chuckle from Ishan.

Take me out tonight