refuse

" Hime- " , he calls her as he took a step toward her .

No- don't you even try , I will raise him alone if I need to , she replies coldly.

" Please give me a last chance - " , he begs .

It's over for us satoru . This way or that way . There is no point of going back . You cheated on me - , she refused his begging and left the place .

" I will get you back hime " , he thought.

Utahime went out amd saw her little baby boy was clinging onto Takahashi .
She smiles as she went up to him .

Is my boy annoying Takahashi ? , she asks which seems to get Takahashi laugh .

Ofcouse not ! It's my little boy after all , he replied and it got gojo a bit jealous.

Satoshi acts like Takahashi is his actual dad . And utahime doesn't accept him what's worse than that . He thought of ways to get her back . And after a few hours they all enjoyed the time . And Satoshi fell asleep . Takahashi was carrying him to the car as gojo stopped him .

Uh where is utahime ? He asks .

" Well she is saying bye to shoko - " , Takahashi replied as he went to put Satoshi in the car .

Gojo nodded as he went to look for utahime .

He noticed her and waited for her to come . And when she came he grabbed her and walked in a corner . He was so close to her that she felt like she couldn't breathe .

" Too... close.. " , she tried to break free .

He held her hand , " Hime look at me - " .

She looks up and he smiles " I love you hime . " " I would never cheat on you . It was a mistake- " , he apologized but she denied it .

Hime - , he sighs .

" Gojo - " , as she was about to speak gojo stopped her .

" Satoru- call me satoru "

....

" Saturo - I can't accept this . I need time . And more over I can't just for give you like this- "

He smiles " Then I will wait and confess until you accept me . " .

She didn't sat anything but went back to the car . He watched her leave . He was angry but he knew he could bring her back to him . I mean he is the strongest after all.