shoko ?

Today was Shoko's appointment. So she got ready in a long light brown dress . It showed her belly . But she didn't mind .

Nanami was outside waiting for her . Shoko went outside and sat on the front passengers sit as nanami drives.

It was a quite ride until nanami broke it .

So... do you want your baby to be a boy or a girl ? He asked .

Well regardless, I would love my baby the same even if they are a boy or girl . But I have this feeling it would be a girl , she replied with a smile .

Well I hope it's a girl- you know a little angel. Mei mei already bet me that it's going to be a boy but I think it would be a girl ! He says as shoko chuckled.

.
.
.

Uta~ gojo came in annoyingly.

Ugh - utahime rolled her eyes as she looked at gojo .

Hey why are you giving me that look ? He says with a sad face .

You kept bugging me ! I am working can't you see ? She asked .

Yes but you need rest ! He says as he pulled her out of her seat and teleported them to his house .

Saturo ! She yelled as he dragged her to his room and told her to sleep .

Why won't you leave me alone ? She asked angrily.

Sleep - he keeps saying like a small child .

Utahime accepted her defeat and slept for a while . She truly needed that sleep . She haven't slept for a while .

.
.
.

Shoko was at the doctors room when the doctor came in and asked if they want to know the baby's gender .

Sure - shoko replied.

Well congratulations Shoko-san it's a girl ! The doctor says as a huge smile appeared on her face .

Well uh I want to ask you something- the doctor said hesitantly.

Go ahead , she replied.

Well when are you going to tell the babies dad ? I mean we need some information .... yhe doctor asked .

Shoko lied about her not telling the babies dad yet but in reality they were not togather anymore.

Uh well he is on a work so I would tell him when he comes backs . She lied .

.
.
.

Geto was isolating himself . And he didn't talk to Riko. He over worked himself . And went to missions day and night .

Gojo had to drag his a*s to his house and then gojo would just simply leave .

Today geto finished a mission and headed to the place him and shoko would hang out often .

It was already dark outside . And geto was walking down the road . He was wearing his jujutsu outfit. People looked at him weirdly but he didn't mind . The only thing on his mindset was shoko .

He got deja vu of the time him and shoko use to walk here at night . Her clinging to his arm while leaning her head towards him . And him drinking a bottle of coke .

She use to love walking here with him .

He slowly went home . And was finding a hoodie to change in when he saw a T-shirt of Shoko's. It was a  oversized shirt . And he remembered how shoko use to look so cute in that .

He grabbed a hoodie and a trouser and changed in those . He hugged Shoko's T-shirt and fall asleep.

.
.
.

Gojo got a call from shoko while he was bullying utahime.

Gojo:]

Hey shoko ! How are you ? He asked.

Shoko:|

Doing great . Well I have some news ! She said excitedly.

Gojo:]

What is it ? He asked.

Shoko:|

I found out the gender of my baby .

Gojo:]

Really ?! Utahkme screamed from the back .

Yo  babe chill - gojo says as he talked with Shoko again .

Shoko:|

It's a girl ! She replied excitedly.

Gojo:]

Congratulations! Gojo says as utahime snatched the phone from gojo and started to talk with shoko .

.
.
.

Shoko smiled at her bestfriend.

So you two became official ? Shoko asked.

Nah ! He is annoying- she says as gojo probably chuckled at the back .

Oh I wanted to tell you something - shoko says as utahime asked her what it was .

Well the doctor kept asking me about the babies father and when I will yell him and I kept lying . What should I do ? She asks.

Well just tell them he would be here for you during birth and maybe we can find a solution. Tho he is messed up without you - she whispered.

What ? Shoko asked as she aas shocked .

Nothing " hehe - she says as they finally cut the call off .

.
.

he is messed up with you - he is messed up without you- was rounding in her head .

Does he miss me ? She asked herself .
Did he love me ? She thought. 

And that night the separated couple slept thinking about their partner.

.
.
.

I have math exam so will update when I am done with my math exam .