attention~

You just want attention ~
You don't want my heart ~

_________________________________________

Utahime and saturo are not in good conditions. She ignores him and he accepts that and started to date a new girl .

[ Utahime pov ]

I was rushing through the hallways and I noticed that I got some glance from people but I don't have time for that .

I noticed gojo and suguru outside talking to shoko who just joined work . But I still kept running . I needed to meet them .....
.
.
.

Utahime was rushing to go somewhere and gojo noticed that . ' where is she going ? ' , he thought.

Anyways saturo- shoko called him as he snapped back to reality .

Hmm ? He gave her a jolly smile .

Shoko looked at him suspiciously " what happend between you two ? " .

" Well - " , he explained everything to them .

.
.
.
.

Utahime went to a house which was on a hill . And kind of looked abandoned . She slowly entered as two people greeted her .

Her eyes became watery as she saw those two people . Those people were her sickness and her medicine .

" I told you he wasn't the one - " , one of the person spoke .

She nodded .

' Your parents loved you ..... but they left you to us now - '

"I want you to move out of Japan and go to Italy " one of the person says as she looked at them confusedly.

W-why ? She asks .

" Because we want the best for you ." Utahime was about to say something when they interrupted her " no more questions dear " .

" You will date this guy we found - he is a really nice guy . And you will stop working as a jujutsu sorceress . "

But - I can't! It's my job ! I love it ! , she looked at them with sorrowful eyes.

Dear they don't care about you , " why can't you understand that ? " , they say as she realized they are right .

So when will I resign ? , she asks them .

" Tommorow- "

" Tomorrow ? I don't want to be unemployed ! " , she snaps as they looked at her then laughed .

Who said your going to be unemployed ? You will be a celebrity... a model perhaps a singer ! , the person exclaimed .

" okey .... "

.
.
.
.

Utahime walked outside and saw the guy she was suppose to date .

" Hi I am Takahashi . I am a football player . I also played in the world cup- " . He gave her a smile " you must be utahime ? "

" Uh yes , nice to meet you Takahashi- san " , she replied as she bowed down .

He did the same for her .

'I will send you home tonight since you look tired ' he says as he let her inside the car.

" thank you ... Takahashi san "

" No need to thank me . It's the bare minimum I could do "

.
.

He drove them to the jujutsu high since she wanted to finish some work I there . And he took her number and left .