chapter 42

taytum

"baby." i hear tobi mumble from beside me and gently shake me. "mhmmm" i hum, letting my eyes flicker open. "we are here."

my eyes go wide in excitement. "already?" tobi laughs. "you have been sleeping since the plane took off."

"lazy bitch." i heard jj mumble. i jab him in the ribs with my elbow which makes him double over. i laugh. "thought you were a boxer." i smirk, already fully woken from my sleep as i'm excited to spend time out of the UK.

it takes us a while with everyone trying to get off the plane but once i step out of the plane and down the steps the warm air and shrinking sun hits me causing me to smile.

i look to my left and see tobi with his phone pointed towards me, taking a picture. i raise my eyebrow at him. he shrugged his shoulders. "you just looked really pretty."

my heart melts and smile gets bigger, if that was even possible.

"we have landed!" harry says holding the vlogging camera.

it takes us a while in the airport to grab our luggage and stuff but after that it only takes us about 20 minutes in the taxi to get to our villa.

it was amazing. it had loads of rooms, an outdoor pool and bar. my mouth dropped once i walked in. "this is amazing." i gasp, the camera falling on my stunned expression.

"it really is." eilise adds.

"you deserve it." tobi leans down and whispers in my ear.

i smile at him and open my mouth to say something before i am interrupted by vik. "let's get our rooms!"

"come on." tobi says grabbing my hand dragging me up the staircase. i stare in awe at everything i see. it's so beautifully decorated.

tobi then opens the door and i see a massive bed and massive windows looking out at the front of the villa, the magnificent view of a lovely beach. "oh my god tobes."

"it's amazing isn't it?" he says coming behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning his chin on mines, as we both look out the huge windows.

"yeah." i exhale.

"best room in the house. the master bedroom."

my jaw drops and i quickly turn to face him and shake my head. "tobi i cant, let one of the boys take it." i say, feeling bad as i haven't paid anything towards this holiday.

after much fighting with tobi he told me that i'm not giving him any money. which makes me feel terrible.

"why?" he says confused. i look down. "i haven't put anything towards any of this, it's not fair."

"baby." he says softly, putting to fingers under my chin to tilt my head upwards to look at him. "me, the boys and the girls have all agreed you deserve this room."

"but-" i begin to protest until tobi cuts me off with a deep passionate kiss. i wrap my arms around his neck. he pulls away, "no buts now come on get changed and let's go out to the pool."

i smile. tobi always knows how to cheer me up. "okay."

"taytum!!" i hear the girls shout.

i turn my head towards the doorway. "yes ladies?"

"there is a massive bathroom and we claimed it to get ready! now come on, let's get changed into our swimsuits!" freya says really fast due to hee excitement.

i giggle and put my hands up in surrender as they come towards me to grab me. "i'm coming i'm coming."

"omg taytum that bikini though, its beautiful." talia compliments once she's sees my white, kinda frilly bikini.

i smile. "thanks talia, but you guys all look amazing."

we all compliment one another and go take photos out front before heading out the back to all the boys.

once we step out we see that harry is trying to be a bar man. it seems like the bar must've been stocked up with beer before we got here.

we start to head over before we hear "no harry the lid-"

and before we know it, the cocktail that harry was attempting to make was all over the makeshift bar.

"oh my god." i laugh. "we've not even been here a half an hour."

i then notice that they were recording but this whole trip is gonna be recorded and i don't even care. i enjoy making the videos with the guys, even though i never thought i would.

the boys are pissing themselves at harry's stupidity. i shake my head and giggle. typically harry.

"hey guys look at that." tobi points behind the girls. we all turn around, and in a second we are in the pool. however when i felt the push i grabbed the closest thing to me, which when i surfaced from the water i realised it was tobi.

i see the boys laughing at tobes. "unlucky mate."

"who's idea was that?" eilise exclaims. i squint my eyes at jj as he looks guilty, he notices my death stare and laughs. bitch.

tobi then comes in front of my and grabs my bum allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. "you look so hot." he grumbles in my ear. i smirk. "later baby."

@taytumwilliams

caption: before i got thrown into the pool 😜

@tobibrown - sorry baby
>@taytumwilliams - eyeroll

@user - you should do get ready with mes

@user - she's gorgeous

@taliamar- bae
> @taytumwilliams - all you 💗

enjoy💗