chapter 12

taytum

the way to tobis apartment was not easy. trying to put as much pressure on the wound while driving was really hard. thankfully tobis apartment isn't too far from my house. if it was i think i'd be passed out already.

while entering tobis apartment building the ground floor was awfully quiet and people that were there payed no attention to me as they busied themselves with whatever they were doing.

i seriously do not know how they didn't notice me. i was a stumbling mess and my once beige hoodie was now covered in red and not to mention the steak knife sticking out of me.

i'm glad there was no one in the elevator when i entered. i quickly press the number of tobis floor and close the doors.

feeling a massive wave of nausea i lean back. i look down at my wound seeing the dishcloth covered in blood and that it's dripping on the elevators floor. great just great. i wince as i apply more pressure to the wound.

the ping of the doors opening awakens me from my daze. stepping off the elevator dizzy as fuck i hold onto the walls to help guide me to tobis apartment.

my vision now going spotty i knock on tobis door rapidly.

not too long after tobi opens the door with a smile. it drops once he sees my state.

"tobi." i say in relief and pain falling forward as my vision goes black.

tobi

"taytum!" i shout as she falls into my arms. oh my god what is happening. i quickly close the door carrying her further into the apartment.

"someone get help!" i scream as i lay taytum on the couch.

"oh my god." i hear some of the lads say shocked. eilise quickly accompanies me at her side. "taytum! oh my god what the fuck happened."

"someone call a fucking ambulance!" i shout hysterically. i can feel my eyes watering up at her state. her face barely recognisable with a gash on her forehead. and then a stab wound.

"i'll call them." i faintly hear vik say in a rush tone.

"no." taytum whines softly coming out of her unconscious state. she looks at me. her eyes having a pained expression. "you can't. he'll get in trouble."

this confuses us all.

"who taytum, who will get in trouble?" i say as i wipe all the hair out of her face as best as i can. by now eilise has taken the role of applying pressure to taytum wound.

she shakes her head. "i cant..." she drags off trying her best to take deep breaths. "i can't tell you."

"they're on their way." i hear vik say.

who's gonna get into trouble. no matter what taytum says she's going to a fucking hospital.

"harry get me another dishcloth." eilise demands. her nurse side coming out, hee knowing how to handle a situation like this.

i glance at harry who looks traumatised. i don't blame him.

"harry!" eilise shouts knocking harry out of his frozen state.

"i'll get it." simon says in a rush knowing harry isn't in the right state right now.

he then comes with a new cleaner dish cloth. eilise then takes the one fully covered in blood off. she's lost a lot of blood. she then applies the cleaner dishcloth.

this causes taytum to squirm and tightly grip onto my hand. "hey hey." i say softly to get her attention. she then looks at me tiredly. "stay awake okay? your gonna be alright." that's when i notice tears streaming down my face.

who does this to someone as kind and loving as taytum. this isn't right.

taytum nods tiredly. "i'm trying tobi." she says, her voice cracking while doing so.

i then hear sniffling and i turn to see jj standing behind me. i move over allowing him to stand by taytum with me still holding her hand.

"i swear to god shortie if you die on me i'll take all your pokémon cards." he says trying to lighten the situation through his tears.

i smile knowing jj has been jealous of taytum pokémon cards that she's collected throughout the years.

taytum slightly laughs but ends up coughing. we both look at her concerned. she looks even worse than what she did when she came into my apartment.

"we can't have that now can we?" she smiles sadly, her eyes drooping.

"don't you dare go to sleep taytum williams." eilise says sternly causing taytums eyes to shoot open.

"where the fuck is the ambulance?" josh said nearly pulling his hair out of his head.

"how long did they say they were gonna be vik?" ethan says looking over at taytum.

"they said they'd be here soon."

and just at that moment we see the blue lights out side.

thank god.

i turn back to taytum to see her going in and out of concious. i squeeze her hand. "they're here t. hang in there okay?"

she nods her head weakly. "tobi?" she whispers so quietly that only i could hear her. "yeah?"

"it was my dad."