chapter 30

taytum

it doesn't take long to arrive at the club since it wasn't too far away. we step out of the taxi, deciding to get a taxi as we will all be drinking. their were crowds queuing to get in through the double doors.

"oh my god." i gasp. the building did look huge though.

"fun right?" freya smirks and grabs our hands dragging us to queue.

i sigh. this will take a while.

once we walked through the door there was bodies everywhere. on the dance floor, at the bar and at booths. the music was also blaring along with lights flashing.

"come on! let's go get a drink!" talia shouts over the loud music, leading the chain of hands over towards the bar.

"what do yous want?" talia asks, the music just slightly less noisy.

i shrug my shoulders. "any recommendations?"

"let's start with cocktails, can't go wrong with them." eilise recommends.

talía nods and orders the drinks. i look around observing the club. i've never went to a nightclub but it looked fun. people dancing and laughing with their friends and partners. all shit faced.

"here you go." talia hands me the cocktail. "we'll go on," she gestures to the drink, "try it."

i smile and drink out of the little black straw placed in the drink.

i pull my lips away and gasp. "that's amazing!"

they laugh at my reaction.

we then walk away from the bar, trying to find an empty booth to sit at.

after 10minutes looking through the swarms of bodies we find one near the crowd dancing. we sit down for a little while trying to get a buzzed before dancing.

3 cocktails later we are slightly buzzed, but me being more buzzed as i'm not much of a drinker.

"before we dance let's take shots!!" eilise shouts. i screw my face and shake my head. "no way, i'll pass." i say.

"oh come on taytum don't be such a party pooper." talia slumps hee shoulders.

i roll my eyes. "fine." as you can tell it doesn't take much for me to be persuaded.

the girls cheer and talia and freya head to the bar to get the shots.

i turn and smirk and eilise. "we haven't catched up in ages, how's you and harry."

her face brightens at the subject. "we have been super good, i mostly stay at his apartment. i love him so much tay."

i smile at how happy my best friend is. "awwww eilise i'm so happy for you."

she pulls me into a hug. "i'm glad we both found people that make us happy tay."

i smile and pull away. "is it that obvious?" i ask referring to her recent statement.

"taytum, i've never seen you as happy in your life. your face when you see him is insane, it's mesmerised and happy. you love him, and we all know it. it's in your eyes."

my eyes water at her statement. "he really is the one."

she nods. "now stop crying! we are out to cheer you up!"

after she says this the girls come over with about 20 shots.

"what the fuck!"

they giggle at my statement. "okay maybe we got carried away but we have 5 each!" freya shouts over the continuously blaring music.

the girls take the shots like champs while i'm on my last one. they chant my name until i finally get it down. the liquid burning the whole way down my throat.

they cheer and pull me up from the booth. my head starting to get light. "lets dance!"

we have been dancing for over an hour and the girls have been firing drinks into me.

me and the girls are still dancing. tonight has been so fun and has really taken weight off my shoulders.

me and talia are dancing with one another while freya and eilise are next to us.

we are giggling away until i accidentally bump into someone.

my mouth drys when i turn around and i feel as if all the alcohol in my system has been drained from me. i am completely sober now.

i stood frozen while looking at the man behind me.

that man being my father...

tobi

i place my hotel room. it's just me and josh. josh is laying on top of the freshly made bed.

"it's been two hours josh. i've texted and called and she hasn't answered." i say frantically.

"she might not have heard her phone tobes." he shrugs, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

i shake my head. "no something isn't right, i've got a bad feeling."

i say grabbing my phone again, pressing her contact.

...

straight to voicemail.

"shit." i mumble.

"i'm sure she's fine." josh reassures.

i shake my head. "i know she can look after herself, but she's not much of a drinker josh, we all know that and i trust her with my life, i just don't want anything to happen to her."

josh now stands from the bed and makes his way towards me putting his hands on his shoulders.

"she had the girls, she's okay."

i nod trying to take in his reassuring words.

she's with the girls

everything's okay

everything will be okay.

dads back in town.
kinda shorter than usual
but i hope u enjoy!