chapter 38

taytum

it's now the day before christmas eve and i've gotten everyone presents. for the boys me and tobi decided to chip in and get them something from both of us. i had gotten tobi more stuff aswell such as clothes and what not.

i am now sitting in the livingroom, laughing at the edits and assumptions of the recent video of me and tobi.

"what are you laughing at?" he smiles at me, wlaking into the living room.

"the edits from the last video." i say holding up my phone to show him.

"i think they're quite cute." he giggles. i nod. "listen to this," i say patting the spot next to me going to read and assumption. "i think he has been with her for ages but they just wanted to keep it a secret because tobi has a lot of fan girls." i read out making tobi laugh.

"how the fuck do they expect me to hide a person for over a year?"

i shrug. "makes no sense."

"anyways." tobi started. "i came in to ask if you wanted to build gingerbread houses this evening with me and the guys, your in my team."

i nod my head. "but i don't want to be in your team." i say crossing my arms jokingly.

tobi looks at me offended. "excuse you, i'm actually really good at making gingerbread houses."

i look at him with a raised eyebrow, not believing him.

"i am!" he exclaims. "mmm whatever." i hum.

"okay, you have 10 minutes to grab the supply's you need." vik starts, him being the host to this video. "on your marks, get set, go!" he shouts, people from across tescos looked at us funny. we ignore them and sprint throught the isles, tobis hands intertwined with mine, dragging me.

the teams for the ginger bread houses consisted of: jj and ethan, harry and eilise, josh and freya, simon and talia and obviously me and tobi.

"come on taytum quickly!" tobi hurries. "jeez i'm hurrying." i say when tobi abruptly stops nearly sending me into a shelf. he stops me before i do so.

"okay what's our plan?" he asks.

"i think red and green." i suggest. tobi nods, "yeah we will do whatever you think."

"okay, grab anything green and red." i suggest. the first thing i grab is the red and green christmas themed m and ms.

tobi goes and grabs red and green icing along with some white.

i spot gingerbread cookies out of the corner of my eye and grab them. "why are you grabbing more gingerbread?" he asks.

"so we can make little people for the house." i say in a duh tone.

tobi rolls his eyes and carried on searching.

i then see one last packet of red and green gum drops and am about to lift it before a hand grabs them first.

"hey!" i shout, when i see jj is the victim. he shakes his head. "sorry shortie but i need them."

"i need them!" i say reaching out to grab for the packet. he moves it out of the before i can grab it.

i cross my arms. "vik he's sabotaging me!" i shout when i see vik at the end of the isle. vik walks towards us. "what's going on here then?"

"shortie nearly took my bag of gumdrops." he lies.

"i reached for them first!" i say crossing my arms like a child.

"just share." vik shrugs.

"i don't want to." me and jj say at the same time. vik opens his mouth to say something but before we not it jj takes off in a sprint.

"they're mine!" he shouts, teasing me.

"jj!" i shout at him making a run for it. i can trust tobi to get the rest of the things.

as me and jj are running the camera man follows us. i can't lie, i am a very fast runner so i catch up to jj quickly. he turns and looks shocked that i'm basically right behind him.

once i'm in jumping distance, i jump on his back and try reach around to get the sweets. jj spins nearly knocking me off his back if i hadn't of wrapped my arms around his neck in time.

"careful." i hear tobi warn. mama tobi.

"give me them!" i say.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"jesus they're like children." i hear ethan remark.

"oh my god what's over there jj." i point, hoping to trick him. he stupidly looks where i'm pointing, giving me enough time to grab the packet out of his hands and jump off his back. i run to tobi immediately, using him as a shield.

i now notice everyone was there to watch me and jjs quarrel.

everyone laughs at jj stupidity.

jj looks dumbfounded. "what? that's not fair!"

simon nods. "it is, how did you fall for that?"

"i uh i uh." we all laugh at jjs stuttering.

after this we then head to check out. before i put the sweets in the bag i wave them infront of jj and stick my tongue out.

"loser."

i left yous for 5 days LOL
IM SORRY
i don't actually know why but my apologies xx
enjoy cuties 💗