𝑰𝑰. 𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬

Start from the beginning

† † †

† † †

MAY 10, 1994

MYSTIC FALLS, VIRGINIA

—THE THREE WALK INSIDE A SMALL GROCERY STORE,
Damon is leaning against a cart and Bonnie and Christoffer are beside him, the three are strolling through the aisles of a deserted store. Bonnie and Damon are arguing over the cart handle, while Christoffer rolls his eyes at they both. "I got it," Damon said stubbornly. Bonnie sighs and gives up, she leans over and picks up a small piece of paper from the cart. "We need strawberries." Damon just mutters a small 'mhmm' in agreement. Christoffer speaks up and turns to walk off, "No, what we need is cigarettes. Something in that little piece of paper you forgot to include."

Bonnie's eyes narrow in annoyance and her voice carries a tone of sarcasm as she rolls her eyes and calls after him, "Shut up, you've been smoking nonstop since the second we got here. You're like a nicotine addicted squirrel. It's disgusting." Christoffer just shrugs as he heads off to get his smokes, as he walks away, he speaks under his breath. "We all have our vices, Bo." Damon and Bonnie both stare at Christoffer as he goes off to get cigarettes. Damon chuckles as Bonnie narrows her eyes at him. "I heard that," She sates pointing a finger to Christoffer as he is walking off, Damon just scoffs at her, with a smirk on his face. Bonnie looks over at Damon with a hard stare and narrowed eyes, as she rolled her eyes. She leans over to place a package of strawberries on the cart. "Anyways, we need eggs, milk and—ooh candles." She picks up a candle and adds it to the cart, Damon gives her a long hard stare.

"I know it's been awhile, but you couldn't do magic as an anchor, so I'm curious what momentary lapse reason makes you think you can do it now?" Damon's voice carries a tone of boredom and irritation, as he keeps leaning against the cart. They continue down the aisle, before Bonnie can reply, she opens her mouth to say something, but quickly stops herself, she just rolls her eyes. "You know, when all this started, you sucked at making pancakes but now they're somehow edible." She shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly, with a small smirk, "Milk." Damon nods in agreement stopping the cart, he opens one of the many fridges and takes out a big carton of milk, he sets that in the cart. Before Damon could say anything else to Bonnie, Christoffer comes back after grabbing his pack of cigarettes, a slight smirk on his lips. "Bonnie it's not nice to lie, Damon's pancakes still taste as dry as his humor."

Damon rolls his eyes at the comment and shakes his head, "You both need to work on your jokes." Christoffer just shrugs his shoulders as he stares at Damon. "That wasn't a joke, it was a fact." His tone was condescending, as he walked towards a shelf of chips. Bonnie raises her eyebrows and stares at him, she doesn't find it amusing. Christoffer shrugs and turns his attention to the shelf. Damon crosses his arms slightly annoyed as if he is trying to keep something from exploding. Before he could say anything else, Bonnie cuts him off with a wave of her hand. "We also need eggs, right?" She says, holding up the pack of eggs she is holding.