chapter 20

You started to breath heavily while tightening your grip on his body. He didn't say anything further and caged you back in his embrace while with heavy heart and breathing you went to dreamland.

_____________________________
Next day :

You woke up and found yourself alone wrapped in the warm duvet properly , a few yawn left you mouth while you made yourself in sitting position.

Aatik's pov:

I took myself out from sleep fully , adjusted eyes from a bit more sunlight coming from window that is directly facing the bed as the curtains were off . It's about 11.45 and I shown disappointment in myself as I'm  an early bird ,never slept this late even on weekends. 

Suddenly the last night conversation with vedanth came in my mind .
Was he serious...?? Or may be just scaring me ...but his voice was too serious for a joke.

My head veins pulse due to hard thinking. With outmost difficulty I left the bed and went into bathroom for freshen up. After taking shower  I did braid of my hairs and left the room.

Feet slowly made my way to the downstairs and the first thing I saw dining table around which that guy and girl  name were...name were yes... Harry  and monalisa may be
from last day along with vedanth were sitting. I didn't bother them with my presence and made my way to the kitchen but how wrong I was thinking no one would notice me.

"Vedanth ....will this girl also come with us to the party tonight...???  I mean you got something hot to show you know what I mean"

Said harry while smirking at me but my entire body shivered when vedanth stare me with deep and intense eyes.

'no she'll not come"

Vedanth replied roughly while turning himself back again.

"Why ???..are you probably going to keep her only yourself ...??"

Monalisa said eyeing at vedanth suspiciously.

Before he can even find any other excuse I participated in the conversation and stepped near vedanth

"Master.... please take me with you"..

I whispered while caressing the side of his shoulder.
______________________________________

Vedanth's pov:

I swear It  took my everything to not bend her this dining table and fVxk her mercilessly that is too raw and deep when her soft hand came in contact my skin.

"Please... master take me with you I'll be obedient....."

She again whispered seductively

And don't know how I nodded my head in agreement.

"Thank you"

With that she went away may be to upstairs In the room without standing here for more one second more.

Harry and Monalisa had whole show with too much interest and after she left they also stood up .

"Ok....see you at the party vedanth...by for now"

Said harry  and Monalisa too shake hand with me, with that both of them made their way out of the house.

And my eyes immediately went upstairs following my feet as I know very well which importance business I have with the person who is in the room .

______________________________________

Author's pov for Aatika;

You immediately stepped in the room , shutting it behind you while still holding the knob , heavy panting left your mouth and heart was on some kind of marathon for which you'll die to win .

It took you more than a minute to understand that with  blink of an eye a muscular pair of arms pinned you against the same door to which you were leaning before a while and his hard yet warm chest was crushing your soft one firmly  which was belongs to none other than Vedanth. His eyes were dark doing holes in your soul while his hot breathing was mixing with yours.

"What was...that doctor"

He growled on your face , his front pressed more firmly against yours.Your heart beat halted knowing very well what about he was talking so with outmost courage you spoke , your voice was better call whispering...

'...I.. don..don't wanted t..them to suspect you..you.. th... that's why I a..ac..acted that"

Your shuttering words were clear evidence how much this man who is caging you like his prey has effect on you. His intense stare made you quivered already but the next he spoke turned your stomach badly...

"And that act of your did nothing but gave me just one want.......... The want to bury myself deep inside you till your inner navel and hitting each and every forbidden spot of you
While you only moan for me addressing me as your  ..... MASTER..."

The way he put pressure on the word master was already successful in making every vein of your body pulse thoroughly. 

"..I...aaahmmm.."

Your words got turned into a shaky moan when vedanth shoved his knee in your clothed area .

"Hmmm...???"

His husky hmm made you clench your thighs around him while breathing with trembling body . You would at ground by now if you both weren't sticked to each other .

"Speak what you were saying doctor"

But the firm yet warm rubbing of his knee at your clothed core wasn't letting you utter any proper word  but sinful sound from pleasure you were getting.

Your silence made his eyes pitch dark and he began to rub against you aggressively which made every nerve of your quiver with extreme pleasure and your orgasm began to built in your lower belly but as just you were about to get a release he stopped immediately and whispered.

"NOT YET DOCTOR"

And with a long lick on your cheek he left you all there frustrated and trembling .

That feeling of not get a release when you were at high made your insides uncomfortable and core ached .

With heavy breathing you went to the bathroom for get a cold shower which might be helpful for you at the time.

_____________________________________
Hello ,, wishing you all a very happy new year . Know I'm late but accept my wishes 😁.

Enjoy the story and please motivate me by voting, commenting and following. My broken state need it to write more. Only 15+ comments nd +30 votes

Lubb you 💜