☾ 3 ☾

a little flashback chapter!! (it explains that photo from Lance's phone.) (( they are about 14-15 in this flashback ))

Lance threw the ring on the bottle, finally winning a prize at the carnival. The booth worker handed him a red lion stuffed animal. Giving him a quick congrats before going to help another person.

Lance ran back to Keith, taking Keith by the shoulder.

"I finally won something!! Ha! you were wrong!" Lance laughed, showing Keith the red lion.

"Didn't you try and get the blue one?" Keith pointed out, remarking Lance's words from earlier.

"Yeah but I couldn't get enough points from those stupid bottles." Lance laughed awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go try." Keith walk off, and Lance sat down, getting a message from Pidge.

About 10 minutes passed, Lance was chatting with Pidge.

pidge.

well I gtg lance

WHAT
NO
PLEASE

sorry lol, I'll text you later maybe.

fine. I'll just cry until then.

whatever.

Lance put his phone is his jacket pocket and looked around to see where Keith was.

About another 10 minutes passed, and Keith snuck up on Lance, scaring him.

"Jesus- scaring people isn't nice dude!" Lance laughed, seeing Keith.

"Well, I have good reason?" Keith handed Lance the blue lion stuffed animal.

"How did you-" Lance smiled, "-and why?"

"Well blue isn't really my color and I thought maybe you'd want it." Keith smiled, which was very often.

"I know what your color is though," Lance smiled back, giving the red lion to Keith, "it's red."

Keith laughed, and Lance took his phone out opening the camera app.

"May I?" Lance showed Keith the screen.

"You may." Keith nodded, a smile still on his face.

Lance stood next to Keith, holding up the blue lion, and Keith followed the action and held up the red lion. They both smiled as Lance took the picture.

Lance took a few, just in case. He brought his phone down, checking the photos, deleting the blurry ones and showing Keith the final photo.

Keith gave Lance a thumbs up.