You know, my thoughts are running loose

Gina finally took her shower when everyone got back in the building. She turned the warm water on and placed her loofa on the side rack while she washed her body. It was a much-needed shower and a long one. She didn't realize it until it happened. Tears were streaming down her face in the shower and she realized how much she missed Ricky. She was hysterically sobbing when another girl walked in to take a shower in another stall.

"Gi, are you alright?" Kourtney said while she was in her red robe outside of Gina's shower curtain.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Gina wiped away her tears while she washed away the rest of the soap on her arms.

While she was in the bathroom, Ashlyn took responsibility and went to the gym to find Gina a second set of cheer uniforms and pom poms.

She walked into the gym storage room and saw Nini kissing Val on the lips.

"Uh, I'm gonna go back to my clubhouse." Ashlyn said when Nini backed away from Val quickly and hit her head on a locker.

"Ashlyn, come here." Val said while glancing at Nini who was rubbing her head.

Ashlyn walked over to Val who was wearing Nini's jacket.

"You cannot tell anyone about this." Val gritted her teeth while Nini stood there embarrassed about what Ashlyn saw.

"I won't tell anyone if you tell me who took Gina's belongings and ruined her picture frame. I know it was one of your teammates. It's jealousy, jealousy all the time and we're sick of it." Ashlyn said as she got close to Val to make her deal.

"I overheard Jack and Howie talking to Ricky about getting revenge on you guys." Nini blurted out since she didn't want anyone to spill her secret.

"Good god. Gina isn't going to be happy when she hears this. Hand me a size medium cheer uniform from the bin above your head please and Val the pom poms are in the bin behind you." Ashlyn glared at the two girls who were Hornets.

The Leopards hated the Hornets.

It was an ongoing rival from past academy classes.

 Val and Nini handed Ashlyn the athletic apparel and pom poms. The three girls stayed silent during their interaction.

Once Ashlyn left, Val and Nini closed the storage room door and stared at each other.

"This cannot happen again." Nini blurted out as her cheeks turned a bright red color.

"Agree. We need a cover up." Val said while she held Nini's hands to comfort her.

"What if I went back to dating E.J? Then no one would suspect anything. We would both look like straight girls. I can make a deal with E.J that there's no kissing on the lips. We'll need to find a new hiding spot though because I swear Mack keeps staring at me." Nini said while her hands shook from anxiousness.

"EJ's my childhood best friend. He will find out that I'm a lesbian eventually." Val squeezed Nini's hand.

"True. What if I get him to take me out on a date off-campus so that we won't be around other students? That way no one will be suspect that we're together?" Nini said since she didn't have any other ideas.

"I guess we could try that. We seriously need a new hiding spot though." Val said while rubbing her thumb over Nini's cheek.

In the Hornet's clubhouse, Ricky shuffled through his backpack and found Alice's yearbook still in its place. He sighed in relief and zipped up his bag as he walked out of the clubhouse.

"Where are you going?" Dani said while following him down the stairs.

"To the library. Why are you following me?  Don't you have chess to practice or sewing to do?" Ricky said curiously while he held the strap of his backpack.