In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living the life

A few days later, Nini sat on her bed texting Ashlyn for queer coming out advice on her Cashie. Her secret hadn't been spilled yet and she wanted to to keep it that way.

"Hey, why aren't you at breakfast? We're trying to get Ricky to get revenge on the Leopard's for taking our prize at the opening challenge the other day." Maddox sat down on one side of her bed scaring her.

"Hey Mads, why aren't you at breakfast?" Nini changed the subject to her best friend.

"Val started talking about a chess tournament and I zoned out." Maddox said bluntly to Nini who was hiding her Cashie.

"Ah. Ok. I'll be at breakfast in a minute. Let me change into something warmer." Nini looked out the window by her bedside and noticed the wind blowing through the trees.

In the lounge room of Hornet's clubhouse, Ricky was on his Cashie trying to call Emmy but it kept getting disconnected. Antoine sat beside him filling out a crossword puzzle.

"Hey, you smart boy. Do you know how to make calls to non-academy people?" Ricky asked Antoine since he forgot the boy's name.

Before Antoine could answer him, Jack and Howie walked into the room.

"Ricky, we have a mission for you. You can redeem yourself if you do this and sit out from the chess tournament today too since you haven't practiced." Howie said while Jack stood beside him.

Ricky looked up at Howie and smiled at him.

"Oh," Ricky said while he put his Cashie away.

"We want you to steal Gina's pom poms. The Leopards have cheer and volleyball practice today. Right now, they are out for a morning run. Now's your chance." Howie said while grinning at Ricky.

"Okay, I'll do it. How do I get in their clubhouse?" Ricky asked Howie and Jack.

"I'm the captain. I have a master key that unocks every door, even the gym. The pom poms are probably in her closet." Howie said while holding out a set of keys.

Ricky eyed the keys and immediately thought about Alice's yearbook.

"Sweet." Ricky said while grabbing the keys and heading to the door to put on his Vans.

"Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!" Howie and Jack cheered him on while he walked to the Leopard's clubhouse and unlocked the door.

No one was in sight, so Ricky felt free to do what he wanted as he entered the girl's bedroom.

Ricky couldn't find her pom poms after digging through Gina's duffle bag.

After dumping her duffle bag on the floor, he didn't bother cleaning it up.

He still held a grudge against her for what she did during the first challenge.

Next, he looked through her clothes drawers and only found her clothes. He was afraid that he couldn't find her pom poms before someone caught him so he kept looking back at the door.

What he didn't notice was that there was a camera hidden on one of the trophies that the Leopards earned from a volleyball tournament. Someone was watching him and he didn't even notice.

Lastly, he opened Gina's trunk that was sitting on her bed and found her pom poms and cheer uniform. He stuffed her extra uniform set and the only pair of pom poms she was given into his backpack and then zipped it up.

He knew that he was supposed to take it and leave but he decided to do something else.

Ricky grabbed a marker from Gina's desk and crossed out his face as he grabbed the picture frame sitting on her nightstand. Next, he went over to the boy's bedroom and wrote 'EGO MONSTER' on EJ's whiteboard then undid EJ's bedsheets just for fun.