Laughing, Solea scooted over in the bed. She had already placed the roses and the box on the side, making room for Nova to join her under the covers.

Turning to her side as they both laid in bed, Solea smiled. Still feeling the high from receiving flowers and the messages from Sante', she was on cloud nine.

"Girl, why are you smiling so wide this early in the morning?" Nova squinted with her hand propped up on her head.

With a soft laugh, Solea nodded her head towards the floor. "Look and see."

Turning around slowly with a squint, Nova examined the roses and the gift Solea had received.

Gasping loudly, Nova turned around to face Solea. "No, he didn't."

"Yes, he did!" Solea squeaked, kicking her feet under the covers.

"Oh my gosh, I know you're lying. Omg, these are so beautiful, Solea!" Nova expressed with happiness in her tone.

"I know, he's so sweet. Like, omg, let's get to the date first. He's gonna make me wanna do some things," Solea remarked, looking at the flowers again in a daze, feeling her heart start to beat.

"Girl, this man is stepping. He's not trying to let you up," Nova squeaked, excited for her friend.

"So, what's in the box!? Baby, he's got you smiling ear to ear and daydreaming," she looked at her friend, seeing her blush while trying to cover her smile with the covers.

With her smile still hidden under the covers solea heavily sighed "Nova he makes me feel things. Like butterflies, stomach tightening hands sweating, nervous rambling, shy voice.... Clit throbbing ughh" Solea pulled the rest of the covers over her head at her last statement.

"Ahhh i know that's right ! My girl kitty waking up for a real nigga " Nova stood up on the bed and did a victory twerk "ahh ahh ahh" Falling on the bed laughing

"He just don't know I'll do it to him forreal "

"Oh trust and believe " the both highfive each other.

"But girl he said it's what i should wear tonight for dinner i didn't open it yet cause i wanna be suprised "

"Aww ok ok that's valid . Me and your brother suppose to be going to see the color purple movie late tonight so don't forget to post how you gone look."

"Ooo fr? I wanna see it too, lmk how it go"

"I most definitely will" sticking her tongue out

Finishing off their conversation they decided to watch the new Netflix movie that everybody been talking about leave the world behind.

Hearing the sounds of her alarm going off Solea was woken up trying to disarm her phone

Hearing the sounds of her alarm going off Solea was woken up trying to disarm her phone. After Nova left her room from the midday movie marathon they had she had some time to sneak a nap in.