[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS

Start from the beginning

Lia:- I already have a set ready, why am I here?

Lucas:- Because you have the spare one. This will be the true or official one.

Lia:- Well, they only took our measurements though?

Lucario:- You not being aware is understandable. Let me explain how are uniform system works......

At the very same time, the drifted were in another room going through the same task. Afterall the weight on their shoulders is as heavy as is for the rest. The world's saviours, drifted need special attention too.

Tony:- To think we will be forced to go to school and study even in another world!

Yui:- I always wished to attend an isekai school. Like in all the manga and manhwa! Then I'll do a magic capacity test, boom. I have infinite mana! OP student life begins now!

Neel:- Though you possess extremely low quantity of it in reality.

Yui:- People can have fantasies, Neel!

The room has two separate spaces for changing clothes. One was currently occupied by Anastasia and other by Max.

???:- Ahem...

Dragging the group's attention towards himself was a neatly dressed man with should long black hair and rather sharp eyes. He was the in-charge of all commission related to academy uniform. 'Tyler' of the land of Lunar.

Usually he would not come to meet the customer directly but royal castle is one place where he would always come personally. Being a commoner he didn't have a surname but seeing his revolutionary work in the field of clothing, the Prince Lucario awarded him with a title. Lunar is the name of the Tyler's home town. The city neighbouring Arcadia, Lunar. The city of art and history.

Tyler:- Hmm, so as I was explaining. There are three types of uniform. Each showing which area you are planning to specialize in.

Tyler streching his arm, pulled out a set of female uniform from the nearby cloth stand. It was a bright red uniform, which was styling and comfortable, yet maintained a sense of dignity and elegance.

 It was a bright red uniform, which was styling and comfortable, yet maintained a sense of dignity and elegance

S GRADE CLOTHING [MASS PRODUCED UNIFORM]
THE RED

Tyler:- This is the knight order uniform sample. This uniform will show that you specialize in martial arts or weapon arts. Hence you shall be allowed to carry weapons on you all times, and will have free access to academy training grounds all round the year. Not just that, top 10 students always recieve special elixirs and medicine, known to increase you physical powers, aura and ki by 10 times. Normal students receive them too, just not as pure.

Placing it back in the stand, he pulled out a different uniform. A blue colour uniform which was equally stylish, elegant and comfortable.

 A blue colour uniform which was equally stylish, elegant and comfortable