Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE

The royal family arrived at Lucifer's mansion, only to find him asleep in Kurumi's lap.

Kurumi:- Master is tired, but he woke up once. Let the others know too.

Saying that, The king and his children were pushed out of the room. The generals waiting outside had clearly heard what Kurumi said and let out a sigh of relief.

Diana:- He truly has a bad habit of harassing us.

Lucy:- Look who is saying that! The one who harasses master the most!

Albert:- Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!

The quick retort from Lucy and Albert had successfully managed to irritate Diana who was just trying to show concern. But they weren't wrong...

Diana:- I like to trouble him as much as all of you, mine is just more effective!

This hit the rest of the generals on point, Diana won this round of bickering. Now with a look of victory and satisfaction, Diana taunted the rest. Before things escalated Suzaku started to speak.

Suzuku:- We can continue our daily bickering later, first is the matters at hand. Master has clearly weakened.

Diana:- Indeed, I could have finally had my way with him! If only it had been me instead of Kurumi in that room!

Again with her desires overflowing, Diana said something Antony an outsider to could not let pass.

Antony:- Excuse me!? That is my daughter you speak of!

The hurriedly pushed out royal family now stood there listening to the bickering of the generals, just to be shocked by the content of their topic of discussion.

Diana seducing and wicked smile, now direct at Antony with full force, almost making him blush and shy away. However, he is a king, this isn't enough to shake him. Lucario resisted it successfully too however, his younger siblings only managed to do it partially and were almost on their knees.

Lucas:- This much power from a simple smile!

Lola:- This wickedly pure energy! A fallen saintess!

Lily:- How does sis have such monsters as her servants!

Each royal member had an elite gaurd force by their side at all times. However due to the current events they were away, cleaning up the irregularities all around the kingdom.
Arnold being their acting commander only returned briefly to give a status update to his majesty but put it on hold due to her Highness Princess Lia's condition. He followed them quietly and saw all of it happen.

???:- Your majesty!

Vines appeared from behind Diana and wrapped around her, forbidding any movement.... Or so it should have been.

Diana:- You finally showed your face Butler!

Diana had managed to stop the vines just from her mental strength. An invisible armour purely made out of purple murderous intent! The vines sensed that and stopped in their tracks out of fear and retracted to their owner.

Arnold:- Are you alright your majesty? I am ashamed, putting you in harms way and not being able to stop it!

Antony:- Arnold? What are you doing!?

Antony not sure why the usually calm and collected Arnold, one who taught him to think before doing anything, start a fight in such an irresponsible manner!

Arnold:- That was a clear attack on his majesty! You disrespectful being!
PLANT MAGIC: SPITEFUL DRILL!

The vines around Arnold concentrated around his right arm and formed a sharp drill and started spinning at tremendous speed.