"never mind tripping over a blind dude!"

Remember when I said I would beat them up? Yeah then why am I trembling just looking at Ian.
"Logan?" I call to logan and grab his hand.
"Hm?" He looks down at me.
"I don't think we need anything, let's go home." I shuffle closer to him.
"Eh!?"He exclaims africanly making me laugh.

"i..I'm. kidding, its just..Ian and that girl is here."
"What girl?" Logan cocks his head, confused.
"Fuck logan, the one Ian...is with."

"isnt it a man?" Logan says even more confused now.
"No."

"you said she was trans?" Logan looks around expecting his eyes to just work.
"she is." I say back
"is it not he then?" Logan responds
"no." I don't care, I don't believe in that transvestite shit.
"Mickey..that's not nice." Logan says sounding dissapointed, spiking my anxiety even more.

"Well it's true! That's a chick!" The wavering in my voice turning into pure wobbling.
"OK, Jesus calm down boy." Logan walks me towards the store.
"How do you even know where you're going?" I say as I try to pull logan off me.

"Bebe, we go into the store, ignore them and get couscous, yeh? Deal? Ok deal." Logan converses to himself.
I act confident as I stride into the store, after seeing those two waltz in before us I know we will see each other.
"Logan...i I'm not sure I want to go in." I say right at the door and logan marches me in, my confident facade falling.

"No, I really don't want to." I say clinging to him, feeling an anxiety I've never had before.

"Bebe, look at me." Logan holds my shoulders
I look up at him, feeling like a pussy.
"What they do is there business, what we do is ours ok? They are just as nervous as you, even more! You're mickey milkovich, he's just..him." logans soothing words do jack shit but I go into the store nonetheless.

We go into the store and immediately encounter some teens, I was the king of teenage shenanigans so it was all cool, untill one of them trips logan over making him fall on all fours.

"Hey shithead! You that fuckin retarded? Never mind pushin over a motherfuckin blind dude, but with me here? Are you retarded!" I shout right in the acne riddled fucker, there was three others that didn't do anything but this little bitch pushed him.

"Ay dude, he walked over my leg." The teen says nonchalantly with a smug look.

"Is that right?" I say with a condescending look.
"Yeah bro."

"You pimple poppin lil prick!" I say as I continually knee him in the chest, taking the back oh his head and slamming it into an atm.

The other three mount me like rabid dogs, I'm outnumbered and short so I reach for my gun.
"Logan you fuckin prick! This is why I take my gun!" I shout as I make my way to the ground.
Suddenly I see the kids getting hit and running like ants back to their colony.

Who the fuck was it.
Ian and Trevor.

Guys life has been so shit, I got kicked out of my foster home and haven't been able to write I will start again, please read my other stories it would mean a lot.