Chapter 2: The Ogre and the Car

After a lengthy discussion, they decided on meeting every Wednesday for their... business trips. The day had finally come and Shrek hadn't stopped thinking about the vehicle since they first met, he was ecstatic to see him once more! Fiona had not questioned his ventures, as she had been too busy with her own trips with a certain black and yellow fellow. The green buff ogre shimmied up to Lightning McQueen's headquarters, staring in awe at the sheer size as it stood much higher than all the towers in Duloc. As he approached the large doors, a big beefy strong man opened it for him. Shrek blushed as he looked up at this alpha male "Why t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you s-s-sir..." Andrew Tate looked down at the miniscule ogre "B R E A T H E A I R" he screamed, as he let Shrek into Kyle's humble abode. 

"You made it!" Lightning shout from across the room, Shrek noticing the red paint he was covered in shimmer in the sunlight. 

"Wow Lightning, you look so

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow Lightning, you look so..... good😍😘🥰😉🥵😜😏" Shrek mumbled the last part, a blush creeping to his cheeks once more. Not wanting to waste any more time, Lightning rolled over to the table where he had set out a few plates of some scrumdidlyum foods, such as ratatouille prepared by Remi the rat. He pulled out Shrek's chair for him, like the gentleman he was. 

Shrek, gracefully, took his seat at the table as he gazed down at the meal ahead, not being able to comprehend how he was able to score a dinner date with this car. Lightning and Andrew both took their respective seats, as Remi did a little jig on the table, reading off the different dishes prepared for the dazzling night. Shrek had never seen such a lovely and put together house, the chandelier above them sparkling with the sunlight, bringing a certain sense of hope for the future and this relationship to him. The headquarters itself being clean, sparkling even, so much so that Shrek felt bad to be walking around such a tidy place with his outdoor shoes still on. Once dinner commenced, Andrew began listing off his accomplishments to Shrek, trying to win the dinner guest over, pulling him further and further away from McQueen.

 "I have multiple Bugattis, and I respect women." He stated, matter of fact-ly, "I also have a podcast and I have lots of money". He proceeded to kick Shrek from under the table and slipped him his number on a 1$ bill. "Here's my number, so call me maybe" he blushed, reciting the famous and powerful words of Carly Rae Jepsen, Shrek being hypnotized by the lyrics. At the end of the dinner, Lightning pulled Shrek aside "Don't call him maybe, Shrek. You know better than that. Baby, you light up my world like nobody else" Shrek smiled, and said "The way you polish your tires makes me overwhelmed" Lightning gazed deeply into the eyes of the ogre "But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell that you don't know, oh oh..." He trailed off as Andrew approached. "Just... you know what's right, make that choice, kitten..."