Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)

Start from the beginning

The room where hopefully her first spanking of her life would happen.

First she placed her ear against the door to listen in. She could hear no crying, yelping or even the thunderous smacks that she wanted to feel so badly from inside. Instead it sounded like typing, and even some light singing. A soft tenor of a voice that was singing a song her father loved at home, "Always and forever, by Luther Vandross." Dakota summoned up as much courage as she possibly could before knocking on the door a few times. After a few tense moments she heard footsteps and then the door finally opened.

Now that this boy was up close he really did seem regular in many ways. He had short low cut hair, dark hazelnut skin, he was wearing jeans and a sweater on the chilly fall afternoon. He had dark eyes that held a warmth and brightness to them that was unmatched by few in her life. "H-Hi there." Dakota managed to whisper out and now that she was face to face with this boy, it seemed so awkward now. Maybe he just used this room as a place to study in private before he went to practice.

"Hey," he responded back, his voice a lot lighter than his tenor voice would make it seem like. "Are you gonna stand there or do you want to come in? I have tea."

"Tea?"

"Yeah tea," he said once more with a small smile on his face. "I am a tea guy, if you want a cup."

Maybe that was it. Maybe he just had a good tea shop in this classroom, and that girl her friend had seen in the locker rooms had gotten punished and had come here for some tea and a talk. "Um sure," Dakota answered, following the boy inside.

This was an old classroom indeed, most if not all of the classrooms now had smartboards. No more use for the old green clarkboard that was in the front of the classroom. Most of the desks and chairs had been removed except for a long table that had a few straight back chairs. A backpack was sitting on the ground beside the table. She could not see all of the contents of it as it was laying down on its side. However, the sight of a wooden handle gave her both hope and worry that maybe this was the right guy. However, judging from the nice waves in this boy's hair, he might just have a brush to take care of his hair. On the desk was a small water heater that was already starting to reach its boiling point. A small basket of different tea was sitting beside a few open text's books and a notebook. "Jasmine, mint, green, or my favorite herbal berry."

"Herbal berry?" She questioned.

"Yeah it has soothing herbs and a few types of berries." He lifted up the package and looked at the colorful fruit on the bag. "I think it is raspberry, blueberry and black berry. Aren't black berries just darker blue berries?"

"I-I guess so." Dakota felt her hopes starting to dash, part of her wanted this boy to grab her light brown arm and just drag her across her lap. Maybe yank down her soft white pants and undies in one swoop and wallop on her backside like no tomorrow. "I-I'm sorry," she began feeling her cheek heat up a bit more as she squirmed lightly in place. "This might be rude but aren't you supposed to." Her face felt hotter than the surface of the sun as she softly said. "You know," she couldn't even bring herself to say the word. Instead she quickly walked to the chalkboard, and messily wrote one word on her mind. "S.P.A.N.K"

"Yeah I know that you are here for that." That despite was suddenly filled with hope as she turned around to see the boy pour two cups of tea. Even from here she could smell the soft notes of the tea. "It is more comfortable for someone else to bring up that topic rather than me."

"So the rumors are true." She wanted him to at least say it outloud.

"Which one?" He asked with a roll of his eyes. "That I am a sick pervert that is gonna tie you up and beat you with a riding crop. That I am gonna strip you nude and beat on you with a belt like that dude in 50 shades of gray? Or maybe-" Dakota couldn't help but begin to laugh a bit at this boy as the more he lifted off rumors. The more annoyed he seemed to become. "Honestly, when I started doing this freshman year, I didn't think anyone would actually find out. And now the rumors have gotten out of hand. Some girls hate my guts or come for very odd reasons."