Not All Bad

Matt's Pov
Well, she's been asleep for 2 hours now, and I'm getting hungrier every minute. It's a little after 3 o'clock now. She had already gone to bed early and slept in, so I'm hoping she won't be pissed if I wake her. I slowly started to move out from under her, and exactly 7 seconds later, her eyes shot open.

Liz's Pov:
Something started moving, and it immediately woke me up, but that was a dang good nap while it lasted. It was one of those naps where it takes you a minute to remember everything. I opened my eyes to try and figure out where I was, and the moving stopped. Hmm, that's odd. I then remembered, "Oh yeah, I'm still on Matt." I knew this pillow felt a little hard.

M: Sorry, I didn't want to wake you, but I was really hungry.
E: Oh no, it's good, I needed to get up anyway. I'm not going to be to sleep tonight if I keep sleeping all day long.
M: That's true, and we can't have you tossing and turning tonight. Especially now that we have to share a bed.
E: I'm surprised you're gonna listen to him.
M: I'm going to save my no and fight for something that's really bad. Sharing a bed with you isn't bad, in my opinion. However, if you're against it, I can try and find us a way out of it.
E: You're so very sweet! If I got stuck with another guy, I wouldn't be cool with it, but you're different.

Liz's Pov:
He replied , "I think you're the sweet one, and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. This boy just seemed too good to be true, and how could he be like this when his parents were so crappy. It boggled my mind. Anyway, my stomach started to growling, so I started thinking about lunch too.

E: How does grilled cheese sound?
M: It sounds fast, which is exactly what I need!
E: I think I saw a speaker in our room. Do you wanna listen to some music?
M: Cooking and listening to music sounds like the perfect plan to me.
E: I'll go grab it!

Matt's Pov
I grabbed all the ingredients and started buttering the bread. Liz came back looking very disappointed and empty-handed. Turns out what she saw wasn't a speaker, but I had a backup plan. They had an insane setup for the TV. I'm sure I can connect it to my phone somehow.

M: Couldn't find it, eh?
E: No, and it really sucks because I was looking forward to listening to my favorite song
M: Here you finish buttering the bread. I'll go see if I can connect the TV speakers to my phone
E: Okie

Liz's Pov
A few minutes later, we were blaring music and having one heck of a time.
Dancing, picking up random utensils pretending they were microphones. We also discovered we both suck at singing, but I think that just added to the fun. I can't believe how well we get along. In our very short time together, I feel closer to him than a lot of my friends who I've known for years. After our very late lunch, we decided to explore the town a bit.
We walked through the park first to get some fresh air. The park was gorgeous. There was a river running through it and massive trees everywhere. The trees were all blooming, and the flowers were all starting to open up. I grabbed his hand and rested my head on his arm. He thought I was just being cute, but I had a better idea.
E: Tag you're it! (I then bolted before he could think)
M: Hey! That's not fair. How are we supposed to only play with two people anyway??
E: Figure it out! (I yelled over my shoulder)

Liz's Pov
K, this guy's going to be way faster than me. My only chance is to make sharp turns or find someplace he can't fit. I weaved through as many as the trees as I could, even jumped over some benches. Of course, it didn't take too long for him to catch me. He grabbed me from behind and gave me a hug. Gotcha, he whispered in my ear. Not just yet, I yelled. I then threw myself on the ground. Little did I expect him to come to the ground with me. We both landed with a thud, and he loosened his grip for a few seconds. I definitely didn't wait around. I took my chance and bolted again. This time, I thought climbing a tree might save me from my defeat. I found a branch I could reach and flung myself upwards as fast as I could. It worked for approximately 2 minutes before he was up in the tree with me.

E: Well, I tried, but you win. (I told him while smiling from ear to ear)
M: I'm willing to take a tie if you will
E: Hahaha, deal!

Matt's Pov
I love it here! Granted, my real life sucks so I have nothing really to compare it to. Running and jumping through this park was like reliving a child memory. I was never fortunate enough to have, and doing it with the girl of my dreams just made it like magic.
After another game of tag, we had a contest on who could skip a rock the most. Turns out spending every spare minute at the gym can help with that because I skipped it 16 times! We decided to continue our walk, which led us to what looked like an adult playground. It looked like the place you go to practice parkour. We had an absolute blast there, so much so that we lost track of time and had to find our apartment in the dark. It took us probably an extra 20 minutes to get back than it did to go out in the first place. We didn't really feel like dinner, probably because of how late our lunch was. We started looking at the job available instead.

Liz's Pov
There were so many options, but I already knew who I was and what I wanted to be. A horse trainer, I'm pretty sure I've known that since birth. Thank God they had horses here, and a job was available. I chose that instantly while Matt said he was going to sleep on it before he made up his mind. He was deciding between working in construction or mechanics.
E: Well, that didn't take us long
M: Nope, not at all.
E: What do you want to do now?
M: Another movie?
E: I feel like I already watched a lot of TV today
M: Yeah, you're right. Let's see what they have for games!
E: Great idea
M: Hmm, most of these games are all for four people.
E: Yeah, same over here. Oh, except we could play war.
M: Yeah, we could! Wait, wait, ahah, I found chess.
E: Perfect, let's play