It's never what you expect...

We've been hanging out in this room for probably 2 hours now, which surprisingly hasn't been horrible. It was a pretty cool room, obviously built for entertaining a large crowd. There was a pool table, a hockey table, a few tvs playing sports, a bar so big it could actually be a real island, and couches scattered everywhere. Honestly, it's a very cool hangout spot, but I still had no interest in being there. I missed my family. If I hadn't mentioned that before, I had a big, amazing family whom I adored, and the thought of never seeing them again was killing me. I was never a girl to stray to far from home, and I got homesick real easy, so this was going to be really hard on me. Anyway, back to reality, I talked to quite a few people I know I'll end up being friends with, so that was nice. I mean. It's bad enough to be here, but being here completely alone would be much worse. Besides, I had something in common with every person in this room. Every single one of us was kidnapped and locked in this room with no escape. After what felt like forever, someone finally stood up on the bar and started to satisfy our curiosities...
* The Guy Talking*

Why we brought you here is very simple, really. We think the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and we want to do something about it. Most youths today are having trouble finding their way. They don't want to work, they don't want to dream, they don't want to get married, all they want to do is live their life through a video game. They're also often confused about what sex they are. Basically, they want to run from responsibility as fast as their legs can take them. Now I know these accusations don't apply to everyone, and I know there are thousands of good kids still out there. However, the list of good, hardworking young adults such as yourselves are going downhill, and we're here to change that. What we have done is make an entire city of people aged 18 to 25.
How it runs is...
There are two people to an apartment, a man and a woman. The man is in charge because we make every single one of you follow the domestic discipline lifestyle. It takes you back in time to simpler times. Now, before the girls get too mad, let me just say that you will be able to have a job if you so wish. The girls have a choice to work, and the men do not. The reason for that is the girl will be expected to tend to the cleaning and cooking. The guys may help their girls if they want, but they'll have 8hr days 5 days a week, so I'm sure they'll be tired of working when they get home. Now, how the domestic discipline works is..
The man in charge is called the dom or top. The girl under the dom is called a sub or bottom. Each dom will have a set of rules for their sub. Some doms may be more controlling than others, so the lists will vary. If the sub breaks the rules or is rude and disobedient, she will be punished. Usually, the punishment will be a spanking. For the first month, you two will have three classes every week, helping you to understand. A dom class(only for doms), a sub class(only for subs), and a class you both will take together. It's not going to be easy, but you'll learn. As I was saying earlier, it actually functions like a regular city. The guys will pick which job they'd like, and they'll get paid for it. The girls can do that also as long as the house chores are taken care of. There are gyms, stores, and parks just like a normal city.

*paired up*

The reason we had you fill out those forms was we obviously don't want to force people who have nothing in common together it just won't end well for anyone. We also dont want to over match someone. If a girl is super bullheaded and refuses to listen to anyone, she needs a strong enough guy to take care of that. Not just physically strong. We need someone who looks for a challenge. Not every guy wants that. That's why the boys had very different questions than the girls. I'm going to call out names when your name is called. Raise your hand and find your mate. After 100 or so names went by, I heard Matt Kings and Elizabeth Jenkins... I looked around till I saw a hand in the air about 20 kids away from me. He must have spotted me around the same time because he started walking over to me. Wow!! was this boy cute or what?? Black hair, dark brown eyes, sharp jawline, and looked like he could bench 400 pounds. With his 6ft 3 and my 5ft 2, I felt like a child. It didn't help that I weighed 112 while he was probably close to 200. Well, let's hope he's nice, I thought to myself, because if he wasn't, I was screwed.

Matt's Pov:
I was definitely nervous about getting paired with a girl I knew nothing about. I had kinda gotten used to picking my own girl, but oh well, I guess it's out of my hands now. My name was called, and I raised my hand. Elizabeth, I said to myself, "That sure is a pretty name. It took me a while to spot her, but I eventually spotted a tiny hand peaking above the crowd. I quickly headed over to her because I thought it would be pretty easy to lose her again. The pretty name definitely matched the girl. Dang, she was gorgeous! Long wavy black hair, olive skin, and a lovely figure, but what really stood out to me was her eyes. She had big blue eyes, which seemed to instantly have me at her beckon call. I'm just hoping her personality is just as pretty and sweet.

Liz's Pov:
It probably took us a whole minute just to get the word 'hey' out. When we finally did greet each other. I'm happy to announce his voice matched his body. His voice was really deep, almost intimidatingly so. It just made me want to melt inside in a good way, though. Since we had taken so long, the guy had pretty much gone through the rest of the names.

*The Guy Again*
I hope you all are happy with your matches, but if you are not, we can talk about switching at the end of the month. Now, this is not the first time we have taken kids and brought them here, so you guys are not the only ones here. There are a thousand other young adults here, and also a bunch of older people who believe in this cause. The older people are here mostly as teachers. You young people have most of the responsibility of keeping the city running. I'm sure I'm leaving you with questions, but you'll just have to learn along the way. That being said, it's getting late, and I'm sure you're all exhausted. You will have three days to get used to your new life, but you will be expected to pick a job in those three days. The list of jobs open will be in your homes. Now let's get you to your new homes! There were 34 new kids that walked through the door, each one with a clip board.
When your names are called, go stand by the person who called them.

Liz's Pov: It felt like we were mid in the pack again. A guy called our names, and we went and stood by him. He called two other couples over to him, and then we left. We walked outside, and it amazed me because the guy was right it looked just like a regular city. Actually, it's less like a city, more like a town. Most of the buildings were very old, but it looked like they were taken care of extremely well. I love all the brick old towns have. The Guy who was in charge introduced himself as James White. He began giving us a tour of the town, pointing out which was where. We passed the mall and the gym, and then we came to a neighborhood. A few houses down was where one of the couples who was with us was dropped off. After another 7 houses down, we were dropped off as well. I watched as James took the last couple to a different neighborhood, and then there I was, alone with a guy in 'our' apartment. Wow, that's so weird to think about. Well, Matt said, "Shall we take a tour of our home for now? I would be delighted, "I replied.