Lucario's Profile.

Start from the beginning

• (Low Kick):
Lucario swipes its leg and trips the opponent, or Lucario jumps up and one of its legs glows blueish white or orange, and it then kicks the opponent with it.

• (Low Sweep):
Lucario's leg glows white and then it kicks low, tripping its opponent.

• (Rock Smash):
One of Lucario's arms glow orange and it delivers a powerful punch to the opponent with it.

• (Rock Climb):
Lucario's hands and feet glow blueish white and then grow bigger. It then slams its hands into the ground. The ground separates and protrudes from the ground under the opponent. Lucario then runs up the side of the protruded ground and slams into the opponent with great force. It can also jump extremely high when using the attack. When Lucario is defeated, the ground forms back to the way it was.

• (Rock Slide):
Multiple gray rocks appear in front of Lucario in the shape of a ring and glow white briefly. It then puts its hands forward, sending the stones flying towards the opponent. On occasion, this move will cause the opponent to flinch.

• (Rock Tomb):
Multiple large grey rocks outlined in white or orange energy form around Lucario and it throws them to surround the opponent. Or, Lucario creates a barrage of large boulders outlined in white energy that falls down onto the opponent. On occasion, this will lower the target's speed.

• (Hyper Beam):
Lucario creates a ball of purple and black energy, with some a white aura in the center, with white sparks coming off of the white ball and then it fires a purple and black beam from its mouth at the opponent, with an orange ring of aura bursting from around a part of the beam when it is is being fired. Sometimes, its eyes will glow with gold energy before using the move. After using the move, Lucario becomes unable to move for a while.

• (Frustration):
Lucario's entire body glows red and puffs out white smoke. It then charges forward and punches the opponent with its fist.

• (Sky Uppercut):
Both of Lucario's fists glow light blue and Lucario then uppercuts the opponent with them. If Lucario misses, it uppercuts the opponent with the other fist as well.

• (Strength):
Lucario's body becomes surrounded by a light blue aura and its muscles grow larger where it becomes strong enough to lift and move heavy objects.

• (Earthquake):
Lucario jumps into the air and lands on its feet, causing a large earthquake that shakes the battlefield. Any underground targets take twice the usual damage.

• (Shadow Ball):
Lucario forms a ball of black and purple energy with black static around it. It then fires the ball at the opponent; or, Lucario forms three balls of black and purple energy with black static around them. It then fires the balls at the opponent.

• (Energy Ball):
Lucario opens its mouth and both of its eyes glow light green. They also become surrounded by light green sparkles. A light green orb of energy then forms in front of its mouth and Lucario fires it at the opponent. On occasion, green sparks of energy will surround the opponent, making it more vulnerable to special attacks.

• (Hidden Power):
Lucario crosses its arms and its body becomes outlined in light green energy. It then opens its arms, and multiple light green orbs of energy appear around it. Lucario then points both its arms at the opponent, firing the orbs at the opponent. It can also control where the orbs are going.

• (Secret Power):
Lucario grabs the opponent and its body becomes surrounded in a pink aura. The opponent then glows pinkish-white, hurting it.

• (Focus Blast):
Lucario puts its hands together at its side and forms a yellow or light blue orb of energy in between them. It then jumps into the air and raises its hands above its head. When it does, the yellow or light blue orb grows larger. Lucario then tosses the orb at the opponent.