"I'm just going to shoot you a couple times."

She stood up and went over to Caine for a gun but before she could take his Trey spoke again.

"You don't even got your own gun. Shows me how much of a pussy you really is."

Nia shook her head, dropping Caine's gun back into his palm and taking her own gun out of her side.

She pressed her finger to the safety and turned it off while turning the silencer on.

"I'm not what you think Trey. You know I gotta keep myself straight." She shrugged, making her way forward and leaning down to meet her brother eye level.

"We all know who the real pussy in the family is. And trust it ain't me." Then Nia shot him in the balls.

The men around all had to hold in a groan as she stood up, blood leaking from her brother as he shook in the chair.

Nia stepped back, shooting him in both his knee caps before going back to her seat.

Sweat ran all down her brothers face. Blood already ok the plastic.

"That look like it hurt not going to lie."

"Trust me it do." Mario laughed under his breath, watching as Caine stepped up on Trey with his gun.

"Ion really got none to say to you. You been a bitch and still gon be a bitch even when you die." Then Caine shot him in his scull.

Nia didn't even blink.

She stood up and made her way to the kitchen to clean her gun since it had a little bit of blood on there then she tucked it away.

"Baby you ready to go!" She called softly making her way back out to the living room.

"Yea let's go."

He pulled Nia by his waist and they made their way back to the car. Leaving like nothing ever happened.

Once Nia and Caine were back home for a few hours, Nia busied herself looking at which schools in the area she'd want to work for. She always had offers seeing as she been applied but she had to pick one.

"Baby what should I teach? I'm thinking either kindergarten or 10th grade right now."

Caine was sitting in the living room on the couch playing the game. He brought all his gaming stuff in the living room and got set up just so he could be closer to Nia while she was down here.

"Uhhh I mean it's up to you ma!" Caine wasn't really sure which to pick. All and all it was Nia's choice and he didn't want to make it for her and have it be a mistake.

Nia made her way into the living room with her lap top in her hands. She sat down next to Caine on the couch looking through the two schools she was deciding between.

"I'm thinking I'll start with 10th grade and transition to kindergarten if I want to change."

"That sounds good to me ma. Long as that's what you want to do. What tip say? You can have whatever you likee"

Nia laughed at her husband, shaking her head but he was right. She clicked on the high school near by that she had an offer form and went forward with sending her acceptance.

"Ugh so hungry" Nia was worn out after communicating with the school. She closed her laptop finally seeing as it had been a couple hours.

"You wan go out and eat? We can eat in the car."

Nia smiled over at her man, placing her hand out for his jaw and leaning up and kissing him. He just always knew what she needed.

"Of course let's get out of here."