𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

Iced Out

𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐁 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲

𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐁 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲.

𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧. 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦, 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞

I have a feeling you all will be seeing this book very soon. Iced Out is one of my favorite drafts and I've been working very hard on it for a while now. The most important thing to know is that I plan to sort of connect Iced Out to my other Maze Runner story Innovation. You dont have to read both books to understand it, but if you do, you could have a better grasp on new characters and plotlines. Also the main character is so cool I love her.

The Flight of Eight

It had been a long time since Jace Bailey had been happy

It had been a long time since Jace Bailey had been happy. The girl had nothing, and what she did have was never kept for long. Day after day she would watch her world slip into further destruction and chaos, all while the Capitol lived in a eutopia of riches and joy.

It wasn't right.

So when Jace is thrown into the blood bath known as The Hunger Games, she can't help but feel disgust for its people. She knows she has no chance of winning. She knows she won't make it back home, if you could even call it that. She knows her story is coming to an end. And thats okay.

Jace Bailey might not be the strongest, or biggest, or the fastest. But she is the most reckless, and if that doesn't kill her, it just might save her life.

𓆙

73rd Hunger Games
OC X OC (SLOWBURN)
District 8

Book One

This is the first Hunger Games fic I've ever wrote. I absolutely love Jace's story and cant wait to continue writing her. I will most likely end up publishing this one, though I dont know exactly when, but it probably won't be for a while.

SARAH

Sarah Hopper was 7 years old when she died

Sarah Hopper was 7 years old when she died. Cancer, was the reason, they told everyone. A terrible tragedy.

They lied.

Sarah had always been different from the minute she was born. No normal kid can make objects fly or control minds, but Sarah wasn't like the other kids. She was stronger, faster, smarter. Better.

She soon realizes that she can't live on as a lab rat. She can't continue residing being locked doors, knowing the life she was missing was mere feet away. She can't go another day without seeing her dad.

So she escapes. Or tries to at least.

Season 3-5

Sarah is one of my more intresting drafts because she isn't an original character. Though mentioned multiple times in Stranger Things we dont know much about her. I havent gotten very far on writing this fic but I love what I have planned so far!

That's it for now! I have a billion more drafts but most of them aren't even started. Hope everyone's having a great day, happy reading!