DETAILS TO NOTE

Hello my fellow readers! So... to be honest I have no idea where this book is going to end. I do have the full plot in my hand, but... well whatever let's see where it goes. Anygays, I'm not going to bore you guys with my useless lecture, let's get into the main part of this story.

As mentioned in the previous chapter it contains ABO categories, I know many of you guys are familiar with the term, but those who don't know, ABO stands for Alpha-Beta-Omega which are distinguished as three divisions among supernatural beings, especially werewolves.

However there are categories that I would like to add in the book, so let's begin our Wattpad class today!

Points to note;

•The book has modern locations with a fantasy environment.

•There is no such thing as a mate or destined partner.

•Involvement of other supernatural beings are barely mentioned.

•The werewolf categories will be slightly different from the rest of the resources you guys have read or heard before, therefore avoid commenting " weren't this category like this or that" in the comment section.

MOON GODDESS:

The divine being the werewolf worships. Technically the Moon goddess is a man, however due to a slight mistake one of the the former werewolf community made in the creation of the moon statue -changing the male appearance to female- everyone started worshipping the moon's female form therefore he has the ability to change into his female forms because his female form is more powerful - due to the merit-making - than the male one. Slowly "she" started appearing in male form when there was no issue in the surroundings or to visit the specials.

ALPHAS:

These categories have the powers to emit dominance, however there are generally three types of Alphas thus creating conflict in the werewolf community.

ALPHA: They are the most powerful in the werewolf pack, but least within the alpha category. They are dominant and can only impregnanent Omegas, Betas and Deltas.

SIGMAS: They are slightly dominant than the Alpha, thus having secondary dominance means they can be only defeated by the most powerful Alpha category;the Enigmas. Their aura is said to be so powerful that if this category fought, their aura would release a strong essence that would make others submit or have pain in their body.

They can impregnate all categories except the Enigmas. However two Sigma couples are impossible because according to historical references during the mating, their energies could create a calamity that would disturb the flow of the nation.

ENIGMAS: The most powerful in the werewolf category. They are extremely rare and being awakened within the Alphas means these categories can be either Sigma-Enigma or Alpha-Enigma. They can impregnate any category. Like Sigmas, Enigmas have similar mating references. Unlike others they can only be killed by mind manipulation or Moon Goddess.

BETA:

They are categorised as the secondary werewolves, thus having secondary dominance, however, betas are major in number, therefore they work for the Alphas as well as the Rogues. Both male and female Betas can give birth to offspring, however they can't produce powerful offspring.

OMEGA:

They are not powerful like the other categories, but they aren't weak either. They have special powers however they can only be released when extremely angry. They deliver powerful offspring with any partner. They can mate with anyone.

PURE OMEGA:

Pure Omegas are picked by the Moon goddess and are later ascended as heavenly beings therefore pure omegas in the mortal world are considered equally or more important than the Alphas. They have the power to bless other beings therefore came the category of normals and specials.

ROGUES:

They are the wandering werewolves that are exiled from the community. However after the start of industrialization these categories are no longer considered wanders. Yet they don't have any privileges from the government and are extremely discriminated against. When exiled their powers are taken away, thus powerless even in front of omegas.

They have an association called THE RUNEKEEPERS GUILD where they created their own rules as well as protection squads focusing on the rogues and in order to survive in the world where even laws are set against them, they all learnt dark magic therefore considered as dangerous beings of the magical realm.

The werewolf community and rogues have created a treaty which later was cancelled after an incident that shook the balance between them. Therefore they are enemies within a country.

DELTAS:

They are the cannibals in the werewolves and were extreme in numbers. However, after a calamity that took place centuries ago, they are said to have gone extinct.

NORMALS:

A werewolf who has no special power other than their category power. Means Alphas have only dominance as power.

SPECIALS:

Blessed by the Pure Omegas. A werewolf who carries special powers that are beyond the werewolf's category power. They are not rare but they are not large in number either. Some of them are; Telekinesis, Telepathy, Pyrokinesis Hydrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Chronokinesis, Shape-shifter, Invisibility, Healer, Mind Control, Illusion Caster, Energy Manipulator and Death Seer.

Final notes:

• Werewolves get to know their classification on their 18th birthday.

• They get to know whether they are normals or specials on their birthday night where they have to visit the temple of the moon goddess at night in order to turn into their wolf form.

• Except the Enigmas, the others can be only killed by a category superior to them or silver blade or with someone who is a specials.

• Male pregnancy is common.

Moonshadow Masquerade is the name of the birthday party where attendees wear masks to conceal their human or wolf identities, wearing pheromone spray to disguise their identity, fostering a sense of mystery and excitement. This also is the night for hooking up or finding love interest.

Sealed promise is a promise that's made as a base of trust between two individuals. However if the sealed promise has not met its end or broken, the two individuals would eventually start feeling hatred towards each other, but this can be solved if they mate each other, thus these types of promises are rarely used, but nowadays most couples use it to seal their relationship. So it's a blessing as well as a curse.

Life span depends upon the category they are from. The normal lifespan is eighty years, however by birth the infant's age is considered two years thus the age 16 is considered as mature age (like how 18 is the legal age of becoming/ considered as an adult in the human world).

Mating process

While having sex the person won't get pregnant even without safety measures ( vasectomy, condom etc) thus STD or other humanly diseases that happen after sex aren't in this world. However the mating process happens by marking their partner's scent gland which is located on the side of the neck. Pheromones are present however there is no such thing as heat or rut, until mating is done.

After this process if they lose the mate ( through death or forced removal of mark) they have to wait another two years to get another partner since it takes two years for the mating connection to lose its final grip.

Mind link is not even a thing. It was present before the Moon god decided to remove it when a war between the Deltas and Enigmas broke out centuries ago.

So that's all! You guys will get a better understanding by reading the book. Feel free to comment, I love reading them. Hope you guys would enjoy the story. I'm taking this book as a challenge since it's my first time using mystical creatures.