PROLOGUE

00: The birth

In the realm where moonlight held mystical power, Moon Goddess bestowed life upon the werewolves. Her creations, diverse and unique, thrived under her celestial gaze. Yet, within their pack, discontent brewed as werewolves grew disillusioned with the predetermined roles forced upon them none other than their former community.

The then superior Alpha werewolves always categorised Rogues as malodorous, Omegas as child bearers and Betas as their mere servant dogs. Those days were awful for the other werewolves, especially the Rogues who were neither considered as wanderers nor as a community, thus making the dominant race to crush them under their toes.

Moon Goddess felt utterly terrible upon witnessing these treatments, therefore she presented her original form; he performed a blood ritual that contained the blood he took from his both current form and female form, mixing it together to create a strong breed, the Sigmas.

After the birth of Sigmas, the notorious Alphas were put on line, all their behaviour in control - but the Alphas still hated Rogues- thus leading some peaceful years.

Still, like they say, it was the peace before a storm.

The mating of two Sigmas made a huge burst of energy to be released, leading to a calamity known as Moonstone Quake; a seismic event caused by a disturbance in the mystical energies of moonstones, crucial for stabilising werewolf transformations.

The resulting tremors lead to chaotic and involuntary shifts in werewolf forms, causing havoc. To control this havoc, Moon Goddess decided to create another powerful species, however creating another powerful one should be done in her male form, and it wasn't her strongest form. Also, the ritual involves taking a single Sigmas' all blood in its body and his three drops of blood after having an intimate moment.

He ascended to the earth and asked for the unaffected Sigmas who refused to sacrifice themselves, showing their selfishness. After a long search he found one who agreed to do the ritual, but under two conditions.

"When you create the powerful one, make them take my kingdom. Secondly, I want one of my successors to be born with the combination of Sigmas' and this upcoming power's energy. Choose any person you want, but choose if you see a possibility for a calamity or war." Said Han Jeong, the King of Shadowfen Domain.

He gave the sealed promise to Han Jeong, who, satisfied with his dedication, left with him.

The creation of another powerful species, born from a union between Sigmas' energy and Moon Goddess's male form, posed a delicate challenge. Moon Goddess, in her male form, embarked on the ritual, extracting the essence of a Sigma who willingly offered themselves.

They named her as the Enigma, the most powerful and dominant species.

The birth of this new, formidable species marked a turning point. Moon Goddess, foreseeing potential calamities, carefully selected an individual from Han Jeong's future generation to inherit the combined energy. The chosen one held the key to maintaining harmony or, unknowingly, unleashing chaos upon the werewolf realm.

The delicate balance between the Sigmas, Enigmas, and the traditional werewolf factions rested on the choices made by the chosen one, setting the stage for an intricate dance of fate and destiny. The werewolf saga continued, with the moonlight casting shadows upon a realm on the brink of transformation.

The Enigma, according to her late father's wish, took charge of the kingdom. Created a treaty with Rogues, giving the sealed promise as a word for giving them the right treatment. Every nation loved her kind character despite being the most powerful. She later married a beautiful Omega whom she fell in love with, but it was the start of another set of chaos.

The Omega was killed by a group of Deltas, the cannibals; when she along with her royal servants were taking a stroll in the forest. These Deltas were created from the Moonstone Quack, thus they are normal werewolves transformed into cannibals that are controlled by an unknown person; it can be any werewolf.

The Enigma who was enraged by this news, broke the place into a war zone. However, enraged by these things, she failed to control her energy, killing the Rogues, who have no powers to save themselves. Even though a large number of Deltas were killed, the painful cries of Rogues were all heard in Shadowfen Domain.

The once sacred pool was now covered in Rogues' blood. Enigma, who came back to her senses, stabbed herself and jumped into the pool of blood which later came to be known as the Crimson Nexus.

After this incident, the Rogues, scarred by their history, distanced themselves from worshipping the Moon Goddess, who was responsible for creating Sigmas and Enigmas and the person who didn't stop the Enigma from killing her so-called 'childrens'.

The chaos triggered by the Enigmas became a dark chapter in werewolf history, leaving the werewolf realm in a fragile state of balance.

Centuries later, the Crimson Nexus got covered by the soil. After the coming of industrialization, the modern world gave birth to a well known University, the Silvermoon University.

The ancient whispers lingered in forgotten archives, and mystical relics buried beneath the veneer of progress yearned to unveil the secrets of a past obscured by the relentless march of time.