2 . B E C O M E . 1

AN: Omg guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days I've been painful busy and haven't had time to get cosy and write for you. I hope everyone reading this had a lovely and safe NYE full of so much fun! Now you can relax to this next chapter of 'The Angel In Hell'. (This scene is spicy- I think it's about damn time!) . Stay safe, you are loved<3

I'm God by Clams Casino and Imogen Heap <3

~

Waking up in that familiar summery haze that Deiliah found herself in most mornings this summer, she walked over to her curtains, drawing them open and stepping onto the balcony outside. Despite their indulgent night, she felt fresh this morning, rested. The air was cooler than normal, the dew on laying thinly over the bannister to the balcony coated Delilah's warm fingers sending tingles up through her palms. She stretched in the sort of movie-like way, her arms rising high above her head, hands joining and twisting upwards at the top. Her blue striped shirt lifted, letting her home-pierced belly button stud glisten in the morning sun. Venetia had done it for her when they were 15 as a bet from one of the Henrie kids at the summer dinner that year. It meant the older boys had to sneak them alcohol whenever they asked so it seemed a worthy bet.

'Morning' Felix smirked, releasing the cigarette from his lips to do so. He was sat bearchested, a thin and glistening layer of water from his shower created a sort of halo-like glow around his body as the sunlight reflected off his tanned skin. Sitting in his boxers, somehow his tattoo looked darker, the lines sharper and clearer making it even more irresistible to look at.

'Morning,' she smiled back, finishing her stretch and sitting down on the metal seat that faced him, 'Sleep well?'

'Not really- has Farleigh told you yet?' He said, french inhaling the cigarette smoke this time, looking a little solemn.

'No? Told me what?' She intrigued.

'Fucking Venetia and Olly last night, practically eating eachother Farleigh said.' Felix shook his head and chucked his cigarette onto the floor of his balcony, stamping it out with his bare foot.

'No fucking way.' Delilah's jaw dropped to the floor,

'It's so typical of her, first Eddie and now Olly too.' He scoffed.

'Well it takes two to tango,' Delilah said, sighing, 'and she was off her rocker last night, Felix.' Delilah said, offering a different side in an effort to try and save her best friend from one of Felixs' major grudges. After Eddie he didn't speak to Venetia for maybe three months out of spite.

'It's all just so bloody annoying. We're supposed to be the only ones sneaking around here, not them.' He sulked almost like a child, not realising that his words had flipped Delilah's stomach as it raged with butterflies.

Trying to conceal her blushing cheeks Delilah persuaded Felix to head down to breakfast with her in hopes that some french toast and a crisp glass of orange juice would sort his foul mood out. Sadly, his pissed off expression just got worse and Olly fawned over him, prodding him, trying to get his fix of attention. Observing, Olly looked like some sort of heroin addict, dying to shoot up, desperate for the wave of pleasure to rush through his veins that came only from the attention of Felix. Even when Elsbeth offered the whole idea of Oliver having a huge birthday party at the manor, completely funded, of course, he still looked to Felix for approval. It was strange, something about him, his intense kindness with a sharp edge of calculation was nauseating.

But, with yet another dinner approaching that evening, Delilah had to speak to V urgently to work out what really went on between her and Olly when they all got home last night.