CHAPTER - 11 Joe & Graf

Zacznij od początku

-Do you want someone to rub your back? Joe asked, raising an eyebrow. -Damn, I can rub myself, Graf said without taking it seriously. Joe laughed, so Graf went into the bathroom. Joe sat at the foot of the bed smiling. I can never imagine Graf sleeping with him. While Graf continued to shower, Joe turned on the computer and played some online games to pass the time. After a while, Graf came out of the bathroom with a change of clothes.

-What are you doing? Graf asked.

-T-Dot, Joe answered without turning from the game.

- Now go take a shower. We have to go to school tomorrow, Graf said.

-Wait a minute, Joe answered immediately. Graf stood up and glared at Joe's back.

-Joe go take a shower, Graf said -In 10 minutes, Joe continued Enjoying the game.

-Joe, if you don't go now, I'm going back to my house to sleep, Graf threatened, making Joe immediately look at him.

-Oh, asta e, gemu Joe.

-Are you going to take a shower? Graf asked again.

-I'm going to take a shower. So fierce. Let me shut down the computer first, Joe immediately turned to shut down the computer and then got up to walk over to Graf.

-You're like a child, I have to force you, said Graf before looking at him in the mirror because he saw that Joe had

agreed to get up and take a shower.

Graf stiffened as Joe leaned forward and kissed his cheek as he

looked in the mirror.

-Give me some inspiration before I shower, Joe said simply before running to the bathroom.

-Damn you bastard... You like me

teased, Graf turned and yelled after him. But not too much out of respect for Joe's parents, Graf had a hot face. His heart was pounding as if it was going to jump out of his chest.

-You are so smart, you can do it for me

heart beats like this, Graf muttered to himself before looking for the bed. As for Joe, who took a good-natured shower for kissing Graf on the cheek, he came out after

So.

-Oh, are you asleep? Joe waved when he saw that Graf was already lying on the bed against the wall of the room.

-Um... we have to go to school tomorrow, Graf answered.

-You act as if my house is far from school, Joe teased him, knowing

very good that Graf was embarrassed.

Joe toweled himself off before turning on the bedside light and

close to turn off the light in the middle of the room. The tall figure approaches the bed. Graf had his back to Joe. His heart did not stop beating. He himself had slept with friends before,

but he had never felt so excited. The bed sank from the tall figure that lay down.

- There is only one blanket, let's share it, said Joe.

-Oh... answered Graf, Besides, I move the quilt for Joe as well. The tall figure immediately slid down onto the blanket.

-Sleep on your back. What are you thinking about? Joe asked, making Graf turn around instantly.

¡Uf!

- Stop Joe. Graf patted him on the shoulder

on Joe.

-What the? How can you hurt my body? I'm your boyfriend, Joe said sarcastically.

-Why? You are my lover not my father why can't I hit you? Graf looked