[12] - Mission 1# ongoing

Start from the beginning

Good my ass.

"Haha.. so you knew and didn't tell me..", You laughed sheepishly, wanting to leave now. And get lock up in your room. never to leave again.

WAIT- why are you even ashamed?

Sigh

Hearing your saying he gasps and shaked his head, "N-no- I didn't want you to be embarrassed! Plus.. it's already been done.. but if so I'm sorry", Johnny bows to you, you gasp and let him stand up straight.

I should be the one saying that.

"It's fine! Really!!", You laughed and smiled at him.

Johnny laughed, both of you just laughed together.

"Well um.. be honest with me next time", Johnny says and pats your head.

You nodded, "ye-yes..".

"Well um.. you need to go now I guess? Your brother", Johnny points behind you. The car was beeping and Jeno waving at you telling you to come in the car.

You sighed and turn your head to Johnny, "well.. thanks for the treat and the talk.. maybe next time we can hang", You said and smiled at him.

He is a great guy.

"So we have a next time?", He asks with a chuckle, you thought of what you just said.

Uhh what the hell-

"Sounds great. You have my number right? See you when I see you", Johnny tells and pats yours head. You smiled and bowed at him as you run to the car and sat on the backseat. Since Jeno is at the passengers seat.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!", jeno yelled and turn his whole body at the back looking at you.

You groaned and see Johnny waving bye to you.

The window are closed so he won't really see you. "GO GO!! DRIVE NOW!", you ordered then Minghao immediately drove off.

You groan, Jeno was still looking at you. Also dino.

"what the hell was that Y/N? calling me here?! AND- JO-JOHNNY??",, Jeno Yells pointing outside the car, you groaned.

"okay look- JOHNNY CAME OUT OF NOWHERE and told us that we cannot park the car there!", You start to explain.

"True", Dino nodded.

"SO I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO LET US PARK THERE- and I had to find an excuse! So I told him we were THERE TO PICK YOU UP", you continued, Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"true! I think..", Dino continues.

"Then he told me that he'll let us park there for a exchange he wants some time with me! So we went to a cafe to talk! And didn't I tell you two that Jeno SHOULD BE HERE AT 4:30?! NOT 4:10?!", you look at Minghao and Dino.

"WE DID TELL JENO- BUT- I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM", Minghao tells and Jeno turns his head to Minghao then groaned.

"I WAS PANICKING THAT SOMETHING MIGHT'VE HAPPENED SO I RUSHED HERE", Jeno tells.

You sighed deeply, "then what the hell- johnny caught me lying".

"Who even is that guy?", Minghao asks.

You sighed, "A family friend.. I guess", You mumbled.

Minghao nodded then furrow his eyebrows.

"Does he know you're a assa-"

"I was.. now I'm not", You corrected Minghao, he just rolled his eyes.