CHAPTER I

{REMINDERS: THIS CONTAINS SWEARING. AND THIS IS A TAGLISH STORY, BUT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTAINS MORE THAN THE TAGALOG ONE. I AM NOT THAT FLUENT IN ENGLISH SINCE IT IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENJOY!}

[JINI]

I glanced at the mirror, looking at myself. My parents had just gotten out of a fight because of a job, god can't the house just be peaceful just for one moment?

“JINI! Me and your father has something to tell you! ”

My mother said, loud enough to reach my room. I stood up, and a gust of wind filled the room, something wasn't right. It seems too quiet and cold. I walked downstairs, only to find my parents looking miserable while sitting on the couch, it made me wonder, what could be so bad that made them like this? It couldn't be their argument, since they do it every single day, it must've been why they argued. I quickly sat down besides them, also feeling a bit nervous.

“Well. We are moving back to your mother's hometown, since your mother seems to have been experiencing trouble with the lifestyle here. ”

My father said, dropping the most unexpected expected news to me. I had it figured that mother wasn't a fan of this whole new house thing and wanted to move out, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

“I understand, when are we going to move out of here? And what am I going to do with school? I had just settled down there and now we're leaving? ”

“Please, Jini. I know you're trying hard to be understanding, but we had agreed to move out tomorrow, so you have to pack. And besides, your friends here can still talk to you, that's why they have technology, isn't it? ”

My father replied to my numerous questions, it hurts since I had settled down since the last few months. But there were good things about the sudden move, I get to see Yujin and Gaeul. It's going to be the trio again, yay.? I don't even know if I know them anymore since it had been 6 months since the move here. And who knows? I might be able to confess my feelings to Gaeul when I get the courage, and yes, I have had feelings for Gaeul since we were kids, but I stopped since, I was scared. Scared of losing her. Nobody even knew me in elementary school until I was friends with her.

“Honey? Are you still listening? ”

“Yes, of course mom. I'm going to pack my luggage now, if you'll excuse me. ”

“You are excused. ”

My father said, finally finishing the conversation. I ran upstairs and walked to my bedroom, also heading straight to my closet. I grabbed two suitcases, thinking it will be enough, but I was proved wrong when I put my dresses and top into seperate luggages, i grabbed another suitcase just for my pants and skirts. I grabbed two purses, one filled with items like my phone, gum, wallet and sun screen, and one purse filled with my toothbrush and skincare products. I was super exhausted, and grabbed my phone to look through my galleries, looking by memories of the trio. Gosh, I miss them. I quickly went to sleep after putting my suitcases on the front of my door. As I woke up, I looked at the time, and I realized it was so early. I decided to shower and tidy the house before going to do what I wanted. I waited for my parents to wake up, suddenly, I heard a deep morning voice.

“Jini..? You're already awake? We're leaving in the evening. Have you put your suitcases in the car? ”

“Yes, dad. I already ate breakfast, if you were going to ask. ”

As I said that, he yawned loudly. I grabbed my phone and started doing stuff.

PING, PING!

My phone had received two notifications from... Yujin? Bat nagcha-chat siya, maybe... Just maybe, that she wants to tell me something??

[TOTAL OF WORDS: 677 WORDS]