𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Author's POV:

As the clock struck nine, the grand oak doors of The International University of Mumbai creaked open.

The university, renowned for its esteemed faculty and rigorous academic programs, attracted students from all walks of life, but there was one common factor among them - they all came from wealthy families.

As the new semester began, first-year students, second-year students, and seniors all eagerly thronged in, eager to get to class.

But as these students entered, a stunning sight greeted them. Two black motorcycles whizzed past the entrance, their riders looking impossibly suave and handsome.

Who were these men?

They were none other than the Gill brothers, boys who had garnered a reputation for their good looks and charm on campus.

As the Gill brothers rode their bikes through the campus, they captured the hearts of countless female students who gawked in awe.

Their rugged features, piercing golden brown eyes, and chiseled bodies set them apart from ordinary students, and their infectious energy and charisma only added to their appeal.

But despite their popularity, the Gill brothers remained aloof and distant, as if they had nothing to prove to anyone.

Two girls walked towards the brothers, they were wearing mini skirts and sleeves tops, showing their skin off.

"Hey Mahir and Kabir, good morning"

One of the girl streched their hands to hold their arms but the brothers stopped them.

They walked away from the girls, completely ignoring them.

As the boys walked further, The campus erupted in chatter as a royal black Lamborghini entered.

The car was absolutely stunning, exuding an air of luxurious refinement that drew the attention of every student in the vicinity.

But what caught their eyes even more were the two beautiful girls who stepped out of the car, both of them wearing the finest of designer clothes and exuding an aura of elegance and sophistication.

The girls were none other than the stunning Kapoor sisters, who were known for their success in the modeling industry and had become a household name in the city.

Their presence immediately transformed the atmosphere from one of academic focus to a glamorous and exciting one, and every eye was glued to them as they glided past the envious stares.

It was clear that the Kapoor sisters were used to being the center of attention, and their confidence and grace only added to their allure.

The Kapoor sisters strolled toward the main entrance, drawing all eyes to them as they walked past the Gill brothers and the other students.

Their breathtaking beauty and elegant demeanor caused even the most discerning of students to take notice, and many of them turned their heads in amazement.