Question #7

THIS GOES WITH MY ANNOUNCEMENT ON JANUARY SECOND TWO THOUSAND TWENTY FOUR!

Question: "When is your birthday?"

Answer: "January Second! Hence the excitement in yesterday's announcement!"

Thank you to the following people for following me because of who I am and how I write. It made this past year wonderful!
InsaneJesterSimp
Kirby_SuperrStar
NightmareClowner
Readingirl0032
TristenNorfleet1
Davidtemmy08
MayaJ24
Smart_samson33
XxKuromiStarrxX
Salamat2121
Autark
Thank you to these authors who inspire me! Your books are truly a treasure!
AnginTaufanGalaxy
DeeDragon438
Kirby_SuperrStar
TristenNorfleet1
Thank you all, both Authors and Readers, for your wonderful input and stories! Thank you for waiting for my stories! And most of all, thank you for being the kind and wonderful people you are! I may not know you in person, but this means alot to me! And a big thank you to Kirby_SuperrStar for agreeing to be my friend although we are only online friends as well as for your wonderful "Kirby: Right Back at the World!" book, and a big thank you to DeeDragon438 for your wonderful "Kirby in ..." books, not to mention a big thank you to AnginTaufanGalaxy for your wonderful "Baby Meta" book and your wonderful "Kirby, Shadow Kirby, the Twins AU" story! And one last big thank you to TristenNorfleet1 for your amazing "Traumatizing Victory" book and your wonderful "I wish you'd stop lying to me..." book! Thank you to the rest of the Readers who comment and vote as well as the rest of the Authors who I read!

" book! Thank you to the rest of the Readers who comment and vote as well as the rest of the Authors who I read!