𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 | 19

8th Year

As Draco and Y/N ventured further into the lively throng of Slytherin revelers, they found themselves in the company of Draco's friends—Blaise, Theo, and Mattheo. The trio immediately caught sight of Draco and Y/N, wearing matching grins that hinted at mischief.

Blaise raised an eyebrow playfully. "Well, well, if it isn't Draco Malfoy bringing the charming Y/N to our dungeons. Courting, are we?"

Theo joined in, smirking. "Ah, Draco, the elusive romantic. Who would've thought?"

Mattheo chuckled, adding, "Do tell us, Draco, how did you manage to convince Y/N to grace us with her presence tonight?"

Draco rolled his eyes, feigning exasperation. "Don't flatter yourselves. It's just a friendly gathering. No need for melodramatic assumptions."

Y/N, amused by the banter, chimed in, "Well, I must say, the Slytherin parties seem to live up to their reputation. What's the occasion, gentlemen?"

Blaise exchanged glances with the others before smirking knowingly. "Oh, no occasion, Y/N. Just Draco here trying to impress you with the grandeur of Slytherin revelry."

The banter persisted, Draco's friends teasing him and Y/N in good-natured jest. However, Draco, with a smirk that hinted at both annoyance and amusement, finally raised his hand to silence them.

"Enough, you lot," Draco declared, a mock sternness in his tone. "Let's focus on enjoying the party, shall we? No need to turn this into a gossip column."

Blaise, Theo, and Mattheo exchanged sly glances but relented, their playful expressions turning into conspiratorial nods. Draco led Y/N away from the teasing trio, finding a more secluded spot where the music and laughter served as a backdrop to their own private conversation.

Navigating through the lively crowd, Draco and Y/N reached a table adorned with an array of enchanted goblets and bottles. The air was tinged with the rich aroma of various magical spirits. Draco, with a gentlemanly gesture, fetched a goblet and filled it with a sparkling concoction.

"Here you go," he said, offering the filled cup to Y/N. "A little something to add some magic to the night. Slytherin's finest, or so they claim."

Y/N took the cup with a grateful smile, "To the art of living in the moment," she proposed, raising her goblet in a toast.

Draco's eyes sparkled, "To the moment," he agreed, clinking his goblet against hers as the music and laughter enveloped them in the enchanted ambiance of the Slytherin celebration.

Spotting familiar faces in the crowd, Y/N excused herself from Draco's side with a smile. "I'll be right back," she assured him, making her way through the lively assembly.