𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 | 18

8th Year

The next morning, Draco awoke to the buzz of excitement in the Slytherin common room. Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow on the dormitory. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he could already sense the anticipation building for the party Mattheo had proposed.

As Draco got up and joined his friends, he noticed the usual mischievous gleam in their eyes. Blaise, Lorenzo, Theo, and Mattheo were huddled together, whispering in low tones.

"What's going on?" Draco asked, raising an eyebrow.

Blaise grinned, "Just making sure our Slytherin bash lives up to the legend. You know, a touch of the extraordinary."

Lorenzo chimed in, "And by 'extraordinary,' Blaise means smuggling some Firewhiskey into the castle."

Draco sighed, a mix of amusement and concern crossing his features. "You're not seriously thinking of breaking school rules, are you?"

Mattheo shrugged, "Come on, Draco. It's not a Slytherin party without alcohol."

Draco hesitated, torn between maintaining a certain level of decorum and embracing the wild spirit of their celebrations. After a moment, a sly grin crept onto his face. "Fine, but we're still wizards. Not common rule-breakers."

As the preparations for the party were in full swing, Theo emerged from his room, his eyes still reflecting a hint of mischief from the previous day's card game dispute. Blaise, ever the mastermind, noticed Theo's entrance and called him over.

"Theo, my friend, we've got a task for you," Blaise declared with a sly grin.

Theo raised an eyebrow, "What kind of task are we talking about here? I hope it doesn't involve any more hidden cards."

Blaise chuckled, "No cards this time. We need you to spread the word about the party. Make it sound legendary, something no Slytherin would want to miss."

Theo smirked, "Consider it done."
The Slytherin common room's entrance swung open, revealing Pansy Parkinson with an inquisitive look on her face.

"What in Merlin's name is happening here?" Pansy demanded, eyeing the decorations and the remnants of laughter lingering in the air.

Blaise, with a smirk, stepped forward as the de facto spokesperson. "Well, Pansy, it's been a while since we had a proper Slytherin party, and we're planning to change that. Tonight, we're bringing back the legendary gatherings Draco used to host."