7

Jimins condition on his new cell is very comfortable, they even sent him electric fan in noon.
"Why did you leave earlier?" Jimin ask jungkook while he is fixing the electric fan.
"There is some officer that is walking near your cell, I leave so that they will not suspect me on what am I doing on your door."jungkook said casually.
Jimin didn't argue more. He just look at jungkook while doing the electric fan. He can't help to notice the muscle on his arm while he is tightening some bolts.

'Kookie, my crush on you still not change from the very first time that I saw you at the house. How does it feel, when you cage mw in between your muscular arm?' Jimin think while looking at jungkook. A small smile appear on his face while thinking of it.
' how does your ex girlfriends feel when you kiss them on their lips? Ah... maybe they are too happy. Its so annoying you can't see me as pretty as they see. Is it really you took me as your younger brother?' A sudden lonely engulf in jimins eyes while looking at jungkook.

"It's all fix, you will not feel hot and -" jungkook stop his word when he see the lonely look jimin gave him.
"Why?" Jungkook ask.
Jimin just smile and walk upfront
"Thank you."
"For what?"
" for worrying about my safety."
"It's nothing you know I don't want namjoon to be disappointed because he trust me to look up to you."
"I know, but it's OK if... if you are doing this because it's your own will."
"Jimin!"
"Shhh....." jimin put his finger in jungkooks lips
"They might hear you that you are calling me that name."
"It's your fault." Jungkook whisper.
Jimin just smile.
" I have question for you."
" and that is?"
" are you in relationship now?"
" Huh? Ah, no, why?"
" nothing.... I hope....  you stay single for a while."
" what?"
"Kookie, I will call you kookie from now on."
" and why?"
" because-"
"Hey, what is that?" Another jail guard come to them.
"Huh, it's nothing, he is just thanking me for bringing and fixing the electric fan for him." Jungkook hurriedly walk out of his cell.
"Ah, I thought you are planning to court him.... don't dream on that your just new here. Higher officer might get passed if they knew you are close to their prey. We are off limits to their new toy, in case you don't know."
" Hey, do you think I will like him? Don't you see he looks cheap? For your information I like pretty girls." Jungkook said while walking away to jimins cell.
"And beside he looks so young. Still have milk in his lips." He add the chuckled.

' hmp! Do I look like cheap? And have milk on my lips! And he have a pretty girls! It's so irritating! Maybe it's impossible for him to like someone like me.'
'But I can't accept it. Is so unfair. From the very first time that I saw him I already set my mind and heart that he is the one for me. I just don't push it because I thought it's impossible. But now..... I want to try if..... if he can't really like someone like me.' Jimin thought while looking at jungkooks back.

"It's our off today, where do you live?" An officer ask jungkook.
"Ah, its not far here. Doesn't the other officer really don't want to change shift?" Jungkook ask
"Nope, he didn't want to. Why do you want to have another straight duty? Yesterday and today you already have straight duty right?"
"Yes, it's right, but I still don't want to go home. I have nothing to do at home."
"I understand,  but it's forbidden to have 2 straight duty at 2 consecutive  days. They just taking precautions.  You might get sleepy while on duty due to having straight duty."
"Hmm, you have your point. I will just take my round before I leave. I will just check if there's a loose door or broken lock."
"Okay."

Jimim sit up straight when he see jungkook infront of his cell.
"W- why?"
"Jimin, my duty is done."
"Huh? Are you going home?"
" I have too. Its forbidden for us to stay longer here when our duty is done. But don't worry I'm just within your reach."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I will go home but I will return. I will just get my car to park outside. I might just rest inside my car. The important is, I cam see who ever come and goes inside this precinct. Here." Jungkook give him a small gadget.
"What is this?"
"It's like a hearing aid. Just put it inside your ear. I can hear what you say and you can hear me too. What ever happens to you tell it to me loudly so that I will know, okay?"
"O-kay."
"I will leave now."
"Wait!" Jimin hold jungkooks hands that is holding the bar of his cell.
"Why?"
"I- I'm afraid."
"Huh?"
" I just think how dangerous this mission is. Please take care and protect of me."
Jungkook stop for a moment. He want to scold jimin about it.
"Don't worry I will not go fat. You know I can't leave you alone in this right?" He hold tight jimins hand for a second and he walk fast away to his cell.