Chapter Three: Frankie

Start from the beginning

Suddenly two men grabbed me and another grabbed the almost dead thing. 

Why was I constantly getting grabbed? This was ridiculous. Could I not keep myself safe anymore?

I smelt the air and smelt werewolves. I thought about letting Raul's scent take over but they'd think I was a rogue and immediately kill me. They weren't Steele's guy, since they all had a little hint of him on them considering they were in his pack. 

They dragged me towards a house and I was considering whether I should let myself be dragged or fight back. 

We could be dragged and when we get thrown in a dungeon, use my scent. Raul said. 

No, they'll think I'm a rogue. It's too risky. 

I can make them believe you were still apart of a pack and got stranded away. I can change the scent. Nikolai adds. 

Who's pack would I belong to? I don't know any packs. I said. 

Steele's pack, you idiot! Who else's? You'll belong to the pack eventually so stop acting dumb. Stefan says with an attitude that said "I'm rolling my eyes at your stupidity".

I sighed as I was dragged along. This is ridiculous. How can I be dragged by wolves twice in one day? 

I knew this area was too dangerous, yet someone *cough* Raul *cough* insisted we stayed. 

Now I know why. 

Once I get out of here, I'm leaving America. Maybe I can go to like Canada. All of those people are nice. 

Or so, I've heard. 

I was immediately thrown into a cell and I caught myself before my head got slammed against the floor. Honestly, these people are so rude. When I'm Luna, I'm going to make sure prisoners aren't treated this way. It's inconsiderate.

Wait, what? 

I'm a fucking man! I'm not going to be a Luna! 

And I'm not mating Steele. Absolutely not. 

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Raul butt into my thoughts.

I actually agree with the mutt. Stefan seconded. 

UGH! Fine. Just, Raul, do your thing. I told them.

I smelt myself smelling more like a wolf than anything. 

The only surprising thing was that I smelled a lot like Steele. His scent engulfed me and I shivered.

The guard walked in and instantly sniffed the air. His eyes darted to me and widened. 

"Alpha!" he yelled loudly. A man came down the stairs who had power radiating off of him. 

Not as much as Steele. 

"What? Why are you cal-" he stopped mid-sentence and turned towards me.

"Oh my. He's Alpha Blackwell's mate," he stammered, immediately opening the door of the cell and letting me out. 

"Are you okay? Did the guard hurt you? He can be easily punished." The Alpha and the guard bowed to me. 

Like legitimately got down on their knees and bowed. 

Everyone in the cells did. 

I looked around with a raised eyebrow. 

Was Steele really respected that much? 

"Everyone stand up," I said. They all followed me. 

Hm. This will take getting used to.

"So, I'm gonna go, okay? None of you saw me, DEFINITELY DON'T tell Steele that I was here. Got it?" They all looked at me in confusion.

"Steele, Alpha?" Do they not know his name?

"Uh, Alpha Blackwell." They nodded. I nodded my thanks and backed away slowly at first before sprinting out the door. 

Unfortunately, I hit a wall and sparks flew everywhere.

Well, everywhere in me. 

I fell to the ground with a groan and looked up to see the one man I didn't want to see.

"Dammit." 

__________

That's it. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Atheist-Holiday...?

Anyways, love you!

Actually wait, do you see that beautiful man? That's Nyle DiMarco who is my Steele. I know Steele is supposed to be mixed but let's just say that Lela is light skinned and Ryland's white so Steele is just slightly tan. He's perfect for Steele and my mind's made up. However, those blue eyes are Sebastian's eyes.