《 ✽︱❁⋯✡⋯♡⋯✡⋯❁︱✽

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

◦•●◉✿ 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓑𝓛𝓘𝓢𝓢 𝓞𝓕 𝓕𝓡𝓔𝓔𝓓𝓞𝓜✿◉●•◦

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"UGH! I swear to god, Professor Edward has a grudge against us children. The test papers he gave were harder than a diamond!" Alex complained.

"You think? I'm going to have him as my chemistry professor next year." Aria said.

"Oh, you poor thing! Good luck with that. I'm free from her now!" Alex said and gave an evil chuckle.

"Quit scaring me, you idiot, I'm anyway smarter than you so I'm going to ace this class next year unlike you." Aria said with a triumphant smile while Alex glared at her.

"Anyway, there is no reason we should be talking about this. It is time for SOF." Alex said.

"Study over free time?" Aria enquired.

"Aria! For heaven's sake, our exams are over and we need our SOF! The books have really gotten into you little dumb head huh?". Alex exclaimed.

"What the hell is that?" Lisa questioned.

"Summer of fun, DUH!" Alex answered and Aria nodded agreeingly.  

It was a sunny day. Felix, Alex, Lisa, and Aria were walking leisurely on the way back home. Their exams just got over and they are crazily happy about it. The younger ones (Aria and Alex) are way behind the older ones (Felix and Lisa). The older ones are buying ice creams.

"Aria! Alex! Come here. Stay with us on the road. Don't wander away, I don't want to hear any scoldings from any uncle or aunt today. We are getting ice cream. Which flavour do you want?" Said the oldest, Felix.

"We're getting ice cream?! Yay! Felix, you are the best! I'll have vanilla on a cone." Said an Excited Aria.

"And I'll have mint chocolate, Felix the fab." Teased Alex.

Felix laughed at the younger ones' and said, "Well, thank you for the compliments, but it's Lisa who is getting it, I'm just paying."

They all walked up to the shop where Lisa was buying the ice cream.

"Umm, we want a cone for vanilla, mint chocolate, strawberry, and chocolate separately. How much will that be?" Lisa asked the shopkeeper.

"That'll be 16 dollars, thank you." Said the shopkeeper, handing all the cones.

Felix paid, and they all resumed their way home while having ice cream.

Discussing about various things, they all sauntered. They were in no hurry today.

"Guys, it'll be a shame if we don't go anywhere during these holidays" Alex remarked suddenly.

"Don't worry, there is no chance we will let that happen. We will go somewhere really soon. Any suggestions?" Lisa stated.

"How about Waser Hills?" Asked Felix

"Nah, we already visited it last year." Lisa replied.