Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)

Start from the beginning

You learnt they had recently opened applications to hire new staff for their agency.

You happened to have started looking for new employment. had a resume. You gave a copy of your resume and a phone number.

Thank the two for their time. You left the building. The two went to speak with their boss and had a meeting. A certain detective and a higher official vouched for you.

But for your exam it would not be an easy one. You seemed observant and picked up on the smallest details. Need to do something different.

.
.
.

Before you could join the agency, you would need to undergo an entrance exam. A tradition for new applicants to face stimulation and rest how they fare under pressure and dangerous situations.

From your past life memory of the anime and manga

As the heads Yokazawa, the white wolf and Ranpo had founded the agency for Ranpo sake and protection. They came up with the exam to find potential candidates.

One older member would be assigned and work with the applicant for the examination.

It was a mystery to how Yosano, Aiko, Kunikida, Kenji, and Junichiro did for their exams before they officially became members.

Naomi was able to get a part-time job at the agency due to her connection to her half-brother.

As for future Dazai. He'd been recommended from higher up and had to be paired up with a strict man. Among future members was the weretiger who was paired up with Dazai and a young assassin.

In your unique case. There was no knowing what they would have in store for your exam. It can be anything and everything at once.

As your skills didmt just apply to your ability, it extended equally to your skillset you carried on from your past life and gained in this one through hard work.

For your examination. You needed something far more challenging and stimulating. Something to keep you on your toes.

An accident or a case would suffice. Something Worthy of the Legendary Ice Queen.

You received a phone call from Aiko Yosano from the agency to meet up with her. You put on a grey trenchcoat with some supplies. Upon your arrival, she filled you in.

There had been an accident in the busier part of Yokohoma, causing traffic for miles. The police were dealing with diverting traffic away from the scene. They'd requested help until the rest of emergency services could arrive.

You came up with a list of scenarios of what it could be, and the best way to approach within Word conduct is.

Close to the scene.

Horns beeped. More cars clogged together in one place. People shouting. You spotted something shiny on the road.

You stopped Yosano. Pointing towards the spot. She gave a nod.

You knelt down, placing a rubber, glive over your hand, and dabbing your finger in it. Rubbing together. Water and a liquid with rainbow colours in it.