WHO IS SHE?

A random day in Korea. The usual morning. But for Jeon Jungkook, another tiring day of finding out the girl he saw a week ago in a newspapers article. For his badluck, she is a police officer. He yet wants her to be his.

A WEEK AGO --

Walking outside in the garden of his mansion, situated in center of a dense forest. Jungkook was all doing fine until he noticed there was a lot of mess and dirt after the thunderstorm yesternight. He sighed. He lives alone, far from the city and people full of noise. He went inside the shed and came out along with a broomstick in his hands. He started to clean the garden till he could and he decided he will call his men to do the rest. While cleaning his eyes fell on a piece of paper. He was surprised to see that paper here in between of a dense forest. It's been a long since he has seen any newspaper. He picked it up and saw a girl on it. He kept on staring at her. He could feel weird inside himself, his heart.. which was beating faster than usual. A spark of joy ran through his body. His eyes softened and life was again seen in his eyes. His lips parted themselves looking at her. A small smile came up itself on his lips. He came in senses and looked around and then again looked at the picture. He left the broomstick there and went inside immediately sitting on his computer and started to search for her. He found her.. Her name and everything except her address or anything to contact her.

Jungkook: Kang Yn..

He whispered her name staring at the monitor.

PRESENT --

He again was typing on his computer looking for her more information but nothing. Till now he could only find out in which police station is she currently serving. He decided to go to the city to see her once. But there was high risk. Because he is the most wanted criminal. He is accused for killing almost 27 people in a row which also includes 4-5 married couples who were on their honeymoon. He again started to think.

Jungkook: If I cover myself, they'll surely try to uncover me because ofcourse I look like me because I am me. But if I style myself like I was when I was 20 no one will find it out hmm.. I need help for that but I don't trust anyone.. especially my friends.

He sighed tapping his fingers on the table. One side he is hiding from the whole world and on the other side, he is the most popular businessman. All of his works are managed by his men. All he does is sitting here and keeping an eye on his employees secretly if they're working or not.

Giving up on his thoughts, he got up and went inside his bathroom before grabbing the scissors and a picture of himself when he was 20. He styled his hair the same way he saw in the picture. After the cut, he was satisfied. Only thing he needed was the cologne he used to use back then. After everything and styling up, he was all set to leave.

He started to walk on the trail he made himself and only for himself. He made it the way only he could understand. While walking he was thinking of her. He was hesitant because this was the first time he was doing something like this for someone. And that someone is none other than a girl. Yn is surely the first girl to capture his attention and by not even meeting him. He took a deep breath as he saw the end of the forest. He was out on the main road by which he could get to the city.

After walking for half an hour he was finally here. He was walking on his own, paying attention to each and everyone around. Everything was normal and safe until he found teen girls were drooling over him. He rolled his eyes and walked more faster. He was finally infront of the police station where Yn was serving. He was thinking of an excuse to meet go inside. Just then he saw her coming out talking on the call. His soul left his body for a moment seeing her in person for the first time. Her eyes eventually went on him, she stared at him because he was staring at her without blinking for a second. She raised an eyebrow and spoke something over the line and hunged up. He felt like everything slowed around him. He felt the feeling which he only saw in movies or have read in books. She approached him which seemed magical to him.

Yn: Excuse me?

Jungkook: *snaps out* U-uh.. I.. Yes?

Yn: Do you have something to say?

Jungkook: Uh.. Actually my.. wallet! My wallet is missing! it has a lot of cash along with my credit card in it.

Yn: *nods* You can register your complaint inside. 

Jungkook: Aren't you supposed to write it down? I mean assist me?

Yn: *chuckled* No. I am an inspector here. You can go to the sub inspector for that.

His heart almost lost the beats hearing her chuckle. He smiled under his mask. Only he knew what kind of excitement he was feeling now. He nodded.

Jungkook: Well.. You're the one who did the encounter?

Yn: Yes.. *smiles* And that is what I do. I catch criminals, I don't register for the FIR.

Jungkook: Ah I see.. So you must be searching for Jeon Jungkook right?

Yn: *seriously* Yes we are. And if you see that jerk, make sure you bring him to us, dead or alive. He's being too much!

Jungkook: *in mind* I'm standing infront my love.. You're asking me to bring me to you. Dead or alive? *Chuckles mentally*

Yn: Hello? Down to earth Mister?

Jungkook: Oh yes I was thinking how can i- I mean Jungkook do such crimes. *Disappointed* But he might have some reasons right? I mean he is not a psychopath or something..

Yn: HE IS! he is mentally unstable that's why he's upto these things! *Sighs* anyways.. You must be in a hurry Mister, You should register your complaint.

Jungkook: Sure.. *walks inside* she's.. So Hot!

Sub inspector: Yes?

Jungkook: *coldly* Actually I wanted to meet Kang Yn.

Sub inspector: *gulps* Miss Kang are out now, you may wait or leave. I'll convey your visit if it's not that important.

Jungkook: I'm in a hurry now.. convey it.

The sub inspector nodded and looked at Jungkook as he was leaving. He turned and winked at the sub inspector. He sat down, gulping down the lump of his throat.

Yn: Your complaint?

Jungkook: My friend called me saying they found it.

Yn: Nice..

Jungkook: Well.. What do you think what everyone will do if they found Jungkook?

Yn: First.. I'll beat the shit out of that guy! He's been getting on my nerves! I hate that guy! He gave me so many sleepless nights! Just working on his sins! *Huffs*

Jungkook: What would you do if someday you got to know he loves you?

Yn: What?

Jungkook: Effect of watching too much of romantic movies!

She smiled and nodded. He left after giving her a smile under his mask. Once he was downstairs, he glanced at her again before leaving finally.

JEON MANSION --

Jungkook: HE GAVE ME SO MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OH MY GOD!! I GAVE HER SO MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS?!

He rolled over the bed thinking of her words and blushing as hell. He hugged the pillows, rolling on the bed and thinking of their conversations again and again. He bit on his pillow because of too much excitement but then it was ruined as someone just called him. He groaned and picked his phone up.

Jungkook: Hello? *Coldly*

His men: Sir.. It's a mess here! There's a rumour that they saw you in the city today!

Jungkook: who said?

His men: A random teen couple. They said they saw you when you were entering the woods to get to the mansion!

Jungkook: stop panicking Yeonjun.. it's a great time you know.

He smirked by himself thinking of something again.

Yeonjun: I didn't understand Sir what?

Jungkook: Just wait.. and watch.. *smirks*

                        TO BE CONTINUED...