Chapther 1- Sneak dissing

Comenzar desde el principio

♛♛♛

I arrived here 3 days ago, now, it's my first day of my sophomore year in college. I came back right as summer ended, so I wouldn't have been missing out on any information when I started in this school.

I stand in front of my mirror and pictured myself wearing the dress my mom insisted I wear.

Something along the lines of "the boys need to lose their eyesight when they see you" I ignored her, but she still insisted, so here I am now.

It's actually really pretty, but it shows my cleavage, has an open back, and it's tight fitting.

I'm not comfortable wearing it anymore, but Ms.Delaney said, 'if you change the way you were because of that specific event, you won't be able to move on easily'.

So I guess this is supposed to help me.

I shower and make sure to use my favorite body scrub and was. After I get out, I lather myself in the same scented lotion. I open my bathroom door and walk into my medium sized closet. I grab the pink dress and put it on.

 I grab the pink dress and put it on

*from Pinterest btw*

I pull on the dress, and walk into my closet. I decide on wearing my pink dunks that my mom got me for Christmas.

 I decide on wearing my pink dunks that my mom got me for Christmas

I walk to my vanity desk so I can do my makeup. I decide to do light makeup, just mascara and lipgloss, straightening my curly hair.

It took a bit longer, because my hair is to my waist, and I blow dried it first.

I grab my mascara when I'm done, and lightly apply it to my lashes. I don't do too much because mascara tends to rip out my eyelashes sometimes.

And finally I apply my lipgloss. I keep going over my lips with the lipgloss because. You can never, have to much lipgloss. After I'm done I quickly straighten my hair and stand up.

I grab the anklet my mom got me for my birthday, and secure it around my ankle.

When I feel ready enough, I grab my bag and put my extra mascara and lip gloss on the side.