Damiya Angst + slight fluff (GORE WARNING)

It was a hot summer night, and Priya's cabin with all her teammates was a sweatshow. But almost everyone was having pleasant dreams. Priya and Damien had gotten together recently, and Priya had been on cloud nine. Though, her sleeping dreams were quickly turning to nightmares as she overheated. She's having a lucid memory dream. It's about when her parents left her in the woods alone for a week as wilderness training.

"Hello..?!" She shouts in her dream. Shes in her younger body, and her voice is quiet. It's a cold night in the forest, and she shivers. She feels everything in this dream, even fear when she hears the wolves howl and the bushes rustle.

"I-Is anyone there...?!" She cries. All she wants is for her parents to come and save her. "MOM.. DAD..?! IM SCARED!!"

The poor girls cries were all for naught, as it only drew wolves to her. She screams and tries to run, but they catch her and claw her up. She coughs and chokes on her blood, her lungs pierced. She dies slowly and painfully in her dream, seeing all of her blood spill infront of her own eyes.

"AHH!!" Priya screams. She starts crying. This wakes Damien, her boyfriend, up.

"Priya, are you ok..?!" Damien whispers, hurrying over to her.

"Yeah.. I just had a nightmare.." She sniffles, trying to suck her tears up. It just makes her sob harder.

"Oh.. Priya.. shh shh shh.. it's ok to cry..." Damien rubs her back. She yelps from fear, crying into his chest.

Priya continues sobbing, and Damien sits down, his hand on her back. He consoles her, holding her tight to his chest. "Shhh sh sh.. take deep breaths.."

"I-I Cant..!! I'm scared..!! I had a nightmare and- and-" She sobs harder into his chest.

"Priya.. it's ok.. take your time to calm down.." Damien rubs her back. She just cries more from this. "Is your back hurt..?"

"N-No.. I-" She cries a bit between her words, "It's about my childhood.. I have scars on my back.. and I had a dream about when I got them.. wolves attacked me when my parents dumped me in the woods to train for total drama.."

"Oh Priya.. that's horrible.. I'm so sorry.." He holds Priya and hugs her. She cries for a bit more into his chest, then says, "You know what would cheer me up, Damien..?

"What?"

"A hug and some cuddling.."

Damien smiles. He hugs Priya tight and lays next to her, snuggling up to her and wiping away her last tears. He kisses her, and spends all night comforting her. She kisses damien on the lips, smiling. Damien blushes a bit, then rubs Priya's back as they cuddle, giving her a small kiss on the forehead. "I love you Priya.."

(Sorry it's so short!! Story Wordcount: 470. Total Wordcount: 480)