DM Request 2#: Dwaymien Lemons

After the days tiring challenge, Damien was just heading to the communal bathrooms to get clean. Wayne and Raj were already in there, but Raj was already done and dressed. He was just waiting on Wayne to finish his shower.

     "Oh, hey Raj!" Damien politely smiles.

     "Hi Damien!" Raj smiles, then shouts to Wayne, "I'm gonna wait in the cabin, it's really hot in here!!"

     "Ok!!" Wayne shouts back, going back to his shower. All of the guys are showering, hence why it's so warm. Damien really wants to shower, but the only open shower is the one that has no door, and it's right next to Wayne.

     "Oh man.." Damien sighs, leaving his fresh clothes in the cabinet outside the shower to grab later. He grabs his soaps and walks in, trying to avoid eye contact with Wayne.

     "Oh, Hi Damien!!" Wayne smiles, staring at Damien. Wayne is used to showering with a bunch of other guys on a hockey team, so this is nothing for him. For Damien, on the other hand, he tries to avert his eyes as best as he can from Wayne's.. exposed manhood. He tries with all his might, succeeding up until Wayne walks over to him in the shower, "So, Damien, what kinda soap do you use?"

     "Oh.. uh.. just Old Spice.." Damien's voice is shaky, and his face is completely flushed pink. Wayne looks at him with a confused look.

     "Hey, your body is nothing to be ashamed of showing! I think your pretty cute, honestly!"

     "You WHAT?!" Damien's eyes widen, "What do you mean by that..?!"

     "I mean, your really cute! Im trying to compliment you- on me and Raj's hockey team, we regularly compliment eachother's bodies! Especially Keith, he's beautiful in his own way!"

     "OH- I.. uh.. haha.." Damien is speechless. Wayne puts a hand on his shoulder.

     "Want me to get your back?" Wayne smiles, whispering in his ear quietly, "I can be gentle or rough for you..~"

     Damien's face gets redder, but he slowly gets a bit more comfortable as as he says, "I think rough would be nice.." His soft, nervous smile makes Wayne smile a bit. Wayne takes some soap and washes damien's back with it. Damien smiles and sighs, as the soap being rubbed in by another guy instead of a loofa is a great feeling.

     "Ahh.. that feels great.." Damien smiles, his eyes ever so slightly rolling up as Wayne touches a nice spot on his back. He softly groans at how nice it feels, smiling.

     "Want any more help soaping up, man?~"

     "You know it, bro..!" Damien confidently responds. Wayne spends a bit longer in the shower soaping Damien up. They mutually enjoy the experience, and when they're both squeaky clean, they get dry and dressed. As they do, Damien now smiles, "thanks Wayne.. that felt amazing.."

     "Any day, Damien! I wouldn't pass up a chance to make you feel better about yourself any day!"

     Damien softly grins, hugging Wayne. He wants to be forward with Wayne, but he's so nervous. He finally speaks up, though.

     "I think I know a way you could make me feel even better..~"

     "And that would be..?"

     "You could love me.. and kiss me.. and touch me any way you like..~"

     This catches Wayne off guard. He blushes a lot, and asks himself, mentally, "am I gay..?!"

     "I'd love that.." Wayne smiles, walking to the cabins with Damien, "How about, tonight, when everyone is asleep, we snuggle and love eachother..?"

     "That sounds amazing, Wayne.." Damien smiles, giving Wayne a gentle kiss to show his love for the guy. They may have just confessed their feelings, not in the most obvious way to eachother, but a confession nonetheless.

     For the remainder of the day, Damien can't stop fantasizing about what he wants Wayne to do to him. He just wants all the love Wayne can give, nothing more and nothing less. When the time finally rolls around, where everyone else is asleep in their beds, Damien goes to Wayne's bed and snuggles up right next to him.

     "Look who made it..!" Wayne smiles, kissing Damien. Wayne gets a bit carried away, but Damien loves it. He presses more into the kiss, till they're both making out on Wayne's bed.

     "God.. I love you, Wayne.. I want you to love every inch of me..~" Damien smiles. He isn't talking, rather, his lust is making him crave the touch.

     "Oh, yeah? I'll love more than just every inch... every nanometer of your body will be pleased when I'm through with you..~" Wayne softly smiles, starting to kiss damien's neck, leaving small hickeys and giving occasional lovebites. Damien loves this, and giggles through it, kissing Wayne.

     After a while of just kissing, things get a bit more.. intimate. Wayne is ready to show Damien an amazing time. He looks at Damien.

     "Are you comfortable with me fucking your guts out..?~"

     "Duh, I'd love that more than anything else right now.. god.. your already getting me hard..~"

     The night of pure lust begins, and they engage in.. freaky.. activities. By dawn, they're both exhausted, and sweaty. Wayne's hand is still around Damien's cock, his finger rubbing the tip. He's exhausted, but not tired enough to not edge his love.

     "I'll let you cum in a little bit.. only good boys get to cum.. good, obedient boys... Are you a good, obedient boy, Damien..?~"

     "Ghh..! Y-Yes.. I am, ghhhyyyaahhh... please.. let me cum..! I am your good boy..!"

     "Good boy..~" Wayne lets Damien cum, then gives him some quick sloppy toppy, letting Damien cum however much he can.

     When everyone else is up, it's like nothing ever really happened. Wayne and Damien decide to keep their newfound love a secret. They love eachother lots, but they don't want anyone to know just yet.

     "Ahh.. I love you Wayne.."

     "I love you too, Damien.." Wayne smiles, giving Damien a solid slap on the ass. Damien giggles and kisses Wayne, content with his love.